Had to cancel some of my fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to cancel some of my fairs

Due to my current circumstances I have had to cancel a few of my fairs, for the end of March one of them being Temple Newsam Gift, Craft and Farmers Market on 27th March. The organiser has been really good and promised a full refund,, however Paul says he still has space if anyone is interested. Please contact him directly. Paul Varney. [email protected] indoors and outdoors spaces are £25 It's the first time he has done Temple Newsam so I cant say how good it will be, although the ones I do with him at another venue are good. He is a good organiser and very accomodating.

I have also cancelled 2 fairs with Deborah and Kirsten from Made-it. 26th March at Horsforth, Leeds and 2nd April at Harrogate, if anyone, particularly jewellery is interested drop them a line, although I think they have a waiting list. http://www.made-it.co.uk/
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Aaaaw, thats a shame!! I have just booked in with Paul (well I need to get the form sent off) on the 27th March at Temple Newsam! Looking forward to it. What a shame you wont be there............
    www.goodgirldesigns.co.uk

Comment

It is always a real shame when you have to pull out of events you are looking forward to. However, I think in the circumstances, Hils, this was a sensible thing to do. You really need to have some family time right now and family definitely comes ahead of everything else.

I am pleased that the organisers are kind enough that you are not losing money on the stall fees.
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

yeah they are good people.
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
        X