Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair/sales - dorset,somerset,wiltshire

Hi

does anyone know of local sales/fairs i live on dorset, somerset, wiltshire border a few mins each way and im there. Just starting up and looking for places to showcase items and get some feedback on what i have made.

Thanks

I'm doing an Easter Sunday Craft market but would be too far for you. Have you checked out Stallfinder? I've just listed on there and they might have details of whats going on in your area...or you could start off by finding out if your local schools are having something or even just have an 'open house' selling your work!
    Blog: www.covegardennursery.co.uk/garden-nursery-blog/
    Facebook: Cove Garden Nursery

Comment

You could try contacting Debbie at D&K Crafts
      http://www.dnk-artandcraftfairs.co.uk/
      ~ Rachael
      My etsy Shop Blog

Comment

Hi, I am looking at setting up some Craft Fairs at the Courtyard Centre at Lytchett Minster, which is just of the A35 half way between Wareham & Poole.

Comment

hi

thanks sounds interesting could you let me know dates, prices etc not to far away from us lytchett is just under a hour away which is fine.

thanks

Comment

Broadstone Pantomime are running a fundrasier day on June 4th at Broadstone Scout hall, Dunyeats Road.
            We are looking for people to buy and run a table for the day.
            All it will cost you is £10 any money you make will be yours
            So if you have a craft / product to sell :

Contact Charlie Tarrant for more details on
            07817690221 or [email protected]

Comment

Hi
              We are looking for stallholders for a small craft fair in Salisbury, Wilts in October, if you're interested. What sort of things do you make?

Comment

Hi Crafty s, I have just sent you a pm as I would be very interested in your event.

Comment

Hello,
                  My husband and i run fairs and we have one at the end of the month at Sturminster
                  Newton on the 30th July, and another in Ringwood on 20th August. Would these
                  be of interest to you?

Comment

Working...
                  X