Taunton Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunton Photos!

These are the pictures of Exeter yesterday, August 4th.

The first three are of my stall, and very proud of it I was too. The pics were taken at about 9am-ish when the town was still quiet. I think it went very well yesterday, although some people didn't make much in the way of sales. This isn't because people weren't coming through, they came in droves but just didn't spend. I made my table money, and more, with £100+ of sales. The morning was incredibly busy, and the afternoon was very quiet, but I did sell three aprons in the closing minutes as I was packing them up to put away!

Jules

Last edited by Apple Tree Crafts; 05-08-2007, 07:44 PM.
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Please don't panic me Jules ... you mean Exeter don't you rather than Taunton, coz I'm supposed to be doing Taunton.....?
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Your stall looks fantastic. Im not suprised you did well.
      http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Looks like a very professional set up and your stall looked brilliant.

Browsers drive me insane!!!
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I was so glad to see your post JBJB - I thought, blimey it's exactly the same as Exeter!!!

Well it looks great Jules, glad to hear it was busy, Ellie's post on the other post and said she was busy too and it was hot.

Really glad it went well for you all.
          Annette

Comment

Looks great nice stand there
            Debbie
            www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Glad you had a good time, with plenty of sales. Stall looks good , very professional, and you have some lovely pieces. Well done.
              Amanda
              xx

Comment

EXETER!!! Not Taunton...Sorry!

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                Please don't panic me Jules ... you mean Exeter don't you rather than Taunton, coz I'm supposed to be doing Taunton.....?

I'm not right today....got a nasty dental abcess - obviously affected my brain. Taking anti-biotics and very strong painkillers that make you high as a kite.

It is Exeter, not Taunton. I've spent my day planning Taunton, so it's stuck in there confusing every thing else.

Jules
                Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Oh Jules, you must be in agony, they must be extremely strong painkillers if they're helping. I had one a few years ago and nothing helped and being a weekend, no dentists. Will you be seeing a dentist tomorrow? Hubby says a good does of malt whisky!!

The stalls looked really professional, can I ask you're hangers - were they hung on the poles of the stall itself? As you can guess I'm trying to work out how to display everything, as it's my first time.
                  Annette

Comment

Hanging...

.....All the smaller things were hung on old fashioned concertina-type clothes airers.

For the aprons we used skist hangers and we hung them from washing line ropw strung around the edges - the frames of the stall are all concertina style so the metal bits are all diagonal and stuff slides down them and bunches up.

I also took large metal 's' shape hooks to hang the baskets on. They just hung from the stall strutts.

Jules
                    Apple Tree Crafts

Comment

Thanks Jules, better get my collection together.
                      Annette

Comment

The stall looked great. A shame people weren't spending, but at least people are now familiar with your wares.

Comment

Hi Jules,

It all looks great, you obviously put a tremendous amount of thought and a huge amount of time into organising the fair - glad you did well but I think it is a national thing people are looking at the goods but buying elsewhere - never mind Christmas is only 4 months away aarrrrrgggghhhh!!

All the best.

Lisa

Bowed Over
                          Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                          www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Your stall looks really good - I'd have bought something just because its laid out well!!

You'd never have guessed that the clothes horses were used - quite inspired!!

Glad you did well and roll on Taunton!!

Comment

Working...
                            X