craft fairs in north east??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fairs in north east??

Does anyone know if there are craft fairs in the north east - ive tried searching on the internet but most of it is out of date or doesnt give contact details etc?
    My blog

Website in progress - will update soon.

Hi Olivia
    There are quite a few around though I don't know how well booked up they are for the rest of this year. I live in Leeds and mostly do craft fairs in West and South Yorkshire but as you may have gathered from the threads here, craft fairs are not doing wonderfully well at the moment. I have had a look at your site and think your things are lovely - you certainly deserve to do well.
    What kind of fairs are you thinking of? There are some quite large ones (which tent to be a bit expensive) and some smaller ones all round this area. Let me know roughly what you have in mind and I will see if I can get you some contact names.
    Mary
    www.somata.co.uk
    www.stitchnglass.co.uk
    www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
    www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

hi mary

thanks for the info - im up for just about anything really. What with just getting started i think its just about getting my name out there at the minute and i love craft fairs anyway so thought it a good starting point any info would be welcome
      My blog

Website in progress - will update soon.

Comment

Hi Olivia
        I have PM'd you with some info.
        Mary
        www.somata.co.uk
        www.stitchnglass.co.uk
        www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
        www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Craft Fairs

I know of 2 craft fairs in the northeast area

one at Darlington on the second friday of every month
          and another in Middlesbrough which is on the last sunday of every month.

pm me for more details

Comment

Theres a new one in Morpeth !!!

If anyone has any tips on how/where to advertise a new Craft Fair, Please let me know.

Also is anyone near Morpeth? I'd love to know about other craft fairs in the North East??

Comment

The Craft Fair in Morpeth...

Could you give me some details please, when, where and how expensive?
              Have made some glass angels I'd like to sell for Christmas, so this sounds intresting.

Comment

Have Pm'd you.

Comment

Working...
                X