****ENSIAN CHRISTMAS FAIR - 29,30 Nove - 1,2 Dec 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ENSIAN CHRISTMAS FAIR - 29,30 Nove - 1,2 Dec 2007

In 2006 Light-water Valley held its first annual D-ickensian Festival which proved to be a very popular attraction with 11,000 people attending the four day event. It was filled with entertainment from brass bands to hand bell ringers and lots of fantastic stalls. Due to the success of the event we will be holding our second one on 29, 30 November and 1,2 December 2007, with more entertainment planned we want this one to be bigger than the first!

The D-ickensian Festival will be advertised in our Shopping Village brochure and our 2007 Group Day Packages brochure which has a print run of 100,000 is circulated to Group Organisers, Coach Companies and local people via mail-shots and exhibitions. We will also utilise the local media, posters and roadside signs to attract people within an hour drive of Light-water Valley.

The stalls will be undercover in our ‘Market Square’, theatre and Marquee (heated). Each allocation of space will be approximately 8ft x 8ft and will have one 6ft x 2ft table supplied. We will be open from 10-5pm each day and the cost for each stall will be £80 (+ VAT) for the four day event. Electricity for the four days will be £10.00 (+VAT). Extra tables can be supplied at a cost of £6.00 (+ VAT).

If you are interested and would like to book for 2007, I would be grateful if you could fill out the enclosed booking form. Areas will be located on a ‘first come first served basis’.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on 0870 458 0040 or email [email protected]****ervalley.co.uk

LIGHT-WATER VALLEY COUNTRY SHOPPING VILLAGE

D-ICKENSIAN CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL 2007

Booking Form

Name:

Company Name:

Address:

Contact Telephone:

Contact Email:

Products that will be sold:

(Please obtain a TEN from Harrogate Borough Council if you are selling alcoholic beverages)

Number of stalls required

Electricity required

Wall backed (for display boards)

Corner required

Extra Tables required

Please send a photo of your stall if possible.

Any other requirements:

If you are selling food for consumption at the event please call for prices.

I have enclose cheque/card details (please delete as applicable) for my non-refundable deposit of £40.00 for 4 days. (Balance to be invoiced and paid no less than two weeks prior to the event) Cheques made payable to ‘Light-water Valley Attractions Ltd’

Card details:
    Card number _______/_______/_______/_______ Type of card _________________
    Valid from ___/___ Expiry date ___/___ Security number ______
    Name as on the card______________________________________________ ______
    NB: Card must be registered to the address given above

Please complete and return to:

Amanda King, Events & Corporate Hospitality Co-ordinator, Light-water Valley
    North Stainley, Ripon, HG4 3HT

I apologise for the use of - but the words Ligh****er Valley & ****ensian are not seemingly alowed due to the words within them.
    Last edited by LWV; 30-07-2007, 03:39 PM.

Oh oh - wait til Peter gets his hands on this!!!!

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Peter's too busy rolling around at the swear word censor!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
        Peter's too busy rolling around at the swear word censor!!!!

I just noticed that there - pretty funny, pretty funny.

Ow that cheered me up I promised myself chocolate and Paracetamol to make me feel better but that worked a treat too!!!

Haha.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

(Please obtain a TEN from Harrogate Borough Council if you are selling alcoholic beverages)
          ?????

ten beer's ?

That email address and the website are going to have some really big problems...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
          (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Ten is: temporary events notice!
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'd prefer TEN beers though!!

hehe.

Lisa

Bowed Over
              www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I'd like to see that form printed off and filled in.

Hope they have loads of sellotape......

I did wonder why the D- was like that

Comment

It's actually a genuine fair - I used to work there! My mum is the manger of the show shoe there and she said that the fair was very popular with people last year - coach loads turned up! I'm thinking of doing it but the form looks like a nightmare
                  Last edited by swirlyarts; 30-07-2007, 11:04 PM. Reason: Can't spell shoe!
                  Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                  My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                  My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Working...
                  X