Demonstrations at craft fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonstrations at craft fairs

Hi all, am new to this forum and am hoping that someone out there could help.

I'm looking for craft fairs where I could go and give demonstrations of traditional Japanese Embroidery. We don't have items to sell but we are trying to spread the word and interest. We're trying to keep the cost down since there won't be any sales on the day so I'm trying to find out which fairs would be best for this kind of thing. I'm guessing it will be the big ones as they have more visitors.

I'm based in the North West, but am happy to travel a reasonable distance.

Any ideas
    Janey

www***ido.blogspot.com
    www***ido.org.uk
    www.nejiribana.etsy.com

Hello and !!

Try doing a search for 'Craft Fairs' on google - there should be a few that come up which are based in the North West. If you contact the organisers directly they may be able to help or at least give you some tips and ideas.

There is a craft fair at Ordsall Hall in Salford on 7 October - there will be a thread about it within this section - just do a search for it the authors name is ceri_horrocks

Good luck!

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the tip. I did a search but there seemed to be so many I didn't know where to start. But if there is no easier way I'll just bite the bullet and trawl through them all.
      Janey

www***ido.blogspot.com
      www***ido.org.uk
      www.nejiribana.etsy.com

Comment

ChineseFolkCulture

hello,i like traditional folk culture.Especially chinese folk culture

Comment

Working...
        X