Arts & Crafts in the Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arts & Crafts in the Village

Hi everyone, would any candle makers or wooden toy makers please look at this site www.artsandcrafts-inthevillage.co.uk the organisers are currently looking for these types of crafts to include in thier regular exhibitors. Everyone else have a look to, they are really good organisers I've done a couple of shows with them now and they seam to be on the ball so to speak with how to do things. Anyway that's me finished singing their praises!!
    Sarah xx

visit my website www.chocolateuphoria.co.uk

I am not sure if I doing craft fairs anymore, but was looking at some of their shows near xmas. Do they get good attendence? I have found my mosaics just don't sell at craft fayres (I think its because they tend to be more expensive items) so am not sure whether I should do fayres anymore?
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Katian,

Yes they do get quite good attendance they have had a couple of shows which haven't been so well attended but the people that came were still buying so it balanced out! The Loughborough Town Hall show is always good it's in the centre of the town on market day so the foot fall is really good. Also the admission charge has now been dropped so this should encourage more people to attend.
      Sarah xx

visit my website www.chocolateuphoria.co.uk

Comment

I did their fair last week in Nuneaton. I wasn't expecting great things from it as I don't usually sell well until nearer Xmas. Numbers weren't great, but people were buying - I did much better than I expected!! Would certainly dotheir fairs again.
        Heidi
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/2919135...7621334751669/
        https://www.coriandr.com/shop?seller_id=886

Comment

Working...
        X