Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wroughton Show - still on?

Hi all,

Is anyone else doing the wroughton show on the 4th/5th August? I'm just a tad concerened about it because of the weather!! Does anyone else know anything......?

Also, anyone who is going are you camping? And what are you taking with you?

Thanks,
    Laura
    Beyond Beads
    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Well, the show went ahead and the weather was fab (i have the sunburn to prove it!). It was a tad windy as it was on top of a hill so i couldn't display my stuff as i normally would which was a pain, but we moved to a better spot on day two.

I have decided to give up on craft fairs but stick to events like this and maybe the odd fair at crimbo!

People seemed far more willing to spend than they are at fairs - i have no idea why! I made more on each day than i've ever made before and had several people ask about custom pieces! I think the fact that i was sat demonstrating my craft helped as i was asked to make things for people while they watched!

So it was a great weekend all in all!

Does anyone know of any other shows in the south west which have craft stalls?

Thanks,
    Laura
    Last edited by BeyondBeads; 07-08-2007, 11:11 AM.
    Beyond Beads
    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Well done on all teh sales you made i dont know of any but if i do i will let you know

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Working...
      X