Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire

Hope I'm posting in the right place.

Are there any established craft fairs in or around the Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire area?

Ta
    Claire

Craft kits for children for all levels visit me at: www.daisybellecrafts.co.uk

Same question from me as I'm in herts too..

Deb :-D
    Please drop by "Debbies Dough"
    www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by debpayne View Post
      Same question from me as I'm in herts too..

Deb :-D
      What do you do Debbie? I went to look at your website and it has expired?
      Claire

Comment

I don't come from your area but I found craft fairs in my area by looking on creative-crafts on line, or, just put craft and gift fairs into google. Good luck.
        Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Originally posted by Poppy4lee View Post
          I don't come from your area but I found craft fairs in my area by looking on creative-crafts on line, or, just put craft and gift fairs into google. Good luck.
          Thank you so much, off to have a look!
          Claire

Comment

Me too, many thanks for that.

I'll have to get my website up and running but I make Salt Dough models (time permitting). What do you do Daisy?

Thanks

Deb
            www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

Me too, many thanks for that.

I'll have to get my website up and running but I make Salt Dough models (time permitting). What do you do Daisy?

Thanks

Deb
              I sell craft kits for children and hopefully branching out to scrapbooking kits for children at Christmas, if I can get my act together. Wanted to get out to a few fairs in the local area to promote the business, it's so new.

How long have you been running for? Where are you based? I'm in North Herts.
              Claire

Comment

Hi Daisy,

That sounds great, 2 of my kids love doing crafts with me. the 14 year old isn;t so keen...all boys.
                Have you got a website?
                I haven;t made any models for ages, the last i did was a craft fayre about a year ago with all christmas items, wasn;t great though but I'm thinking of trying again and need to find time to start making some bits and pieces.
                I'm in Borehamwood, maybe if you;re not too far we could venture a bit further afield and take turns in driving or something..just an idea, I;m not a nutter, Honest

I'll keep looking around but Herts doesn't seem to have much going on in the way of craft fayres. have you though about school indulgence evenings as I did one in Bushey last week for my Body Shoop products and there was quite a few crafty people there.

Take care

Deb
                www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

Hello Ladies
                  I dont know if Biggleswade is anywhere near you???
                  but theres a lady that arranges craft fairs there, http://www.daisycraftsuk.com/ her names Mandy and shes got quite a few on the go at the moment.
                  I go there too with my handmade occasion cards and always seem to do okay.

Hope that helps
                  Deanne x

My daily goings on
                  My online store
                  My monthly craft group

Comment

Originally posted by deezkatz View Post
                    Hello Ladies
                    but theres a lady that arranges craft fairs there, her names Mandy and shes got quite a few on the go at the moment.

Hope that helps
                    Many thanks for that I'll have a look now, I don;t think it's too far, will have a look at a map too.

Thanks again

Deb
                    www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

I forgot to say, I live in Kettering, and it takes me about 40-45 mins to get there, a good straight direct route. Even I didnt get lost - lol - which is saying something.
                      Let me know if you book any, I'll be there in December, may be one before too.
                      Deanne x

My daily goings on
                      My online store
                      My monthly craft group

Comment

Originally posted by deezkatz View Post
                        Hello Ladies
                        but theres a lady that arranges craft fairs there, http://www.daisycraftsuk.com/ her names Mandy and shes got quite a few on the go at the moment.

Hope that helps
                        Thanks, yes Biggleswade is up the road from me. I had noticed her but there is a problem with the names being so similar, I don't want to tread on anyones toes, so thought it best to keep away.
                        Claire

Comment

Hi Daisy,

That sounds great, 2 of my kids love doing crafts with me. the 14 year old isn;t so keen...all boys.
                          Have you got a website?
                          I haven;t made any models for ages, the last i did was a craft fayre about a year ago with all christmas items, wasn;t great though but I'm thinking of trying again and need to find time to start making some bits and pieces.
                          I'm in Borehamwood, maybe if you;re not too far we could venture a bit further afield and take turns in driving or something..just an idea, I;m not a nutter, Honest

I'll keep looking around but Herts doesn't seem to have much going on in the way of craft fayres. have you though about school indulgence evenings as I did one in Bushey last week for my Body Shoop products and there was quite a few crafty people there.

Take care

Deb
                          Hi Deb,

Yes website is www.daisybellecrafts.co.uk I have had an enquiry from a nursery school for September in Hitchin but heard nothing since, so I'm not adverse to doing the school thing.

Have you thought about checking with your local NCT if they have any events on that you can sell at. I did the N.Herts NCTea party not long ago. They had Pheonix cards, myself and a lady selling pottery. They also do Ladies Nights which they have stalls at. Worth looking into. Hang on I'll find your local......

http://www.nct.org.uk/locator?type=branch&q=WD6+2RN+

These are the North London ones. Choose events and keep an eye out for what they have going on. HTH

Car sharing may be difficult as you'll see on my website, my items are not small, if I stick you on the roof rack you're more than welcome to come along
                          Claire

Comment

Cheers for that Deanne, I've just emailed about two of the fairs and will now have to get busy.

Thanks again

Deb
                            www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Claire, I'll have a look at the link...I;ve already contacted someone about the Barnet NCT tabletop but shes going to get back to me..
                              We'd probably need a bus between us!!!

I haven;t got any stock made at the moment so I'll have to get myself busy. I love doing the Christmas ones as I like making decorations and things. Haven;t done any models for such a long time I;m quite looking forward to it.

Thanks again and have a good evening

Deb
                              www.debbies-dough.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X