X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in Leicestershire

Hi,

My name is Joanne and I am looking to exhibit at any craft fairs in the Leicestershire area. I trade as 'Exclusively Yours' and sell handmade wedding stationery and life size 'Shy Tot' Dolls.
    I am also is the process of arranging some of my own craft fairs, so any crafters in the Leicestershire area who would be interested please drop me a line at [email protected].

Many thanks, Happy crafting.

events in Leicester/or near by

Hi yep i would be interested

Many thanks
    B
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Exclusively Yours View Post
      Hi,

My name is Joanne and I am looking to exhibit at any craft fairs in the Leicestershire area. I trade as 'Exclusively Yours' and sell handmade wedding stationery and life size 'Shy Tot' Dolls.
      I am also is the process of arranging some of my own craft fairs, so any crafters in the Leicestershire area who would be interested please drop me a line at [email protected].

Many thanks, Happy crafting.
      Hi Joanne...your crafts sound really interesting...we too are crafters and would be interested in any dates you book venues for in 2010...we too are organising craft fairs next year in our area of Lincoln our 1st one being on 6th Feb if you know of anyone interested in buying a table!!! Aly

Comment

original post was 2005

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Yes I'd be interested

Comment

Piggin Perfick

Hi Yes I would be interested in craft fairs in and arround Leicestershire or North Northamptonshire. You can reach me at [email protected]

Comment

I am in leicestershire too so would love a heads up about any pending fairs! thanks

Rach
              Rach

Comment

Hi, I'm in Leicestershire too, so would be interested.

I'd welcome any info on any craft fairs in the midlands.

Thanks
                Handcrafted gifts at

Comment

It Was 2005!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X