Crafts fair, Hangar One, The Aviator Hotel, Sywell, Northampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafts fair, Hangar One, The Aviator Hotel, Sywell, Northampton

With only 2 months to go to our winter Craft event at Hangar One. It is being held over the weekend of November 20th & 21st. With over 85 top quality exhibitors and many demonstrations it is an event not to be missed in the craft calendar. Many of the members of the crafts forum are attending - so come and meet them. It is a warm and friendly show, come and talk to and buy from the actual makers.An ideal opportunity to buy that special item not available in the shops.
    The Anns (www.penninefairs.co.uk)

The Sywell Craft fair is now fully subscribed for 2010 - thanks to everyone who continues to support our hand made quality shows.
    The Anns
    www.penninefairs.co.uk

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it

cj
      www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
      Become a facebook fan
      Check out my blog

Comment

Originally posted by Penninelady View Post
        With only 2 months to go to our winter Craft event at Hangar One. It is being held over the weekend of November 20th & 21st. With over 85 top quality exhibitors and many demonstrations it is an event not to be missed in the craft calendar. Many of the members of the crafts forum are attending - so come and meet them. It is a warm and friendly show, come and talk to and buy from the actual makers.An ideal opportunity to buy that special item not available in the shops.
        The Anns (www.penninefairs.co.uk)
        Hi The Anns. I guess you are really preaching to the converted here. would love to be able to come along but I have 2 different fairs that weekend. I do hope you have a great time tho..
        Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Only 3 weeks to go before the BIG Northamptonshire craft event at Sywell. We are fully booked with over 85 stands of top quality ALL handmade crafts, these range from simple and inexpensive stocking fillers to the more exotic and elaborate. There is something here for all pockets and an ideal time to start the Christmas shopping. Many of the forum members are attending again with their quality items.
          Come and see us.
          The Ann's
          www.penninefairs.co.uk

Comment

OMG only 3 more weeks! Better get myself sorted.
            Looking forward to this one and catching up with everyone
            Lisa x
            http://www.dreamstardiary.blogspot.com
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/cottonsanddreams/
            New Blog http://stylesofcooking.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by dreamstar View Post
              OMG only 3 more weeks! Better get myself sorted.
              Looking forward to this one and catching up with everyone
              Me too!
              Become a facebook fan
              Check out my blog

Comment

Less than a week to go to our final show of 2010. Come and meet many of the craftsforum members actually in the flesh.
                With over 85 top quality exhibitors and many demonstrations, an ideal place to buy that unique Christmas gift.
                No gimmicks or bought in work just good quality hand made work from top end designer/makers, a show as it should be!
                The Anns
                www.penninefairs.co.uk

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it It's so nice to be involved in such a well organised event and work alongside so many talented people

cj
                  Become a facebook fan
                  Check out my blog

Comment

We're looking forward to it too. It was our best fair by far last year (hope I'm not tempting providence by saying that!) but whatever - we know it will be well organised and we know it will be totally good quality crafts. The rest is in the hands of the gods.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of you again.
                    Kate
                    www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

I'm looking forward to this one too!! Fingers crossed for loads of Christmas Shoppers!!

Claire
                      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Northamptonshire's largest handmade craft fair

Just bumping this up. The fair starts tomorrow and has well over 85 top quality exhibitors and many demonstratings. This is our 5th year here and the fair is well established in the craft community and calendar in Northamptonshire.
                        The Anns
                        www.penninefairs.co.uk

Comment

Loads and loads of luck to everyone for the weekend, Selina

Comment

Best of luck to you all, hope you sell out
                            Karen
                            www.angelicfolk.co.uk
                            Bespoke clothing for your little angels
                            http://angelicfolk.etsy.com
                            http://www.facebook.com/#!/angelic.folk?ref=profile

Comment

As usual, a lovely weekend with superb organisation and lots of visitors. Even the fog didn't seem to put them off. Thanks to the Anns and families for all the hard work. Another one to chalk up as a great event.
                              Kate
                              www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X