Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fair Ideas

Hello everybody!

You may have read the Craft Fair Advice articles at Folksy that I wrote over the summer - they've been really popular and so I wanted to write a few Xmas craft fair articles too.

The previous articles are put together with quotes from folksy members and craft fair organisers and I'd like the new articles to have a similar format.

The first article will address all the 'christmassy' additions, so I wanted to ask if there were any special touches you add to your stall at christmas, or things you do differently than during the rest of the year.

Thank you,

Hilary

Don't forget to submit your craft blog to Craft Blog UK!
    A directory for crafty bloggers and lots of blogging tips too
    Facebook page - keep up to date with news, there's always something new in the world of blogging and social media!
    G+ Page - it's new but already busy!
    @craftbloguk on twitter - chat chat, tweet tweet!

(ps I'll directly credit any text I use and add a link back here too!)

Don't forget to submit your craft blog to Craft Blog UK!
    A directory for crafty bloggers and lots of blogging tips too
    Facebook page - keep up to date with news, there's always something new in the world of blogging and social media!
    G+ Page - it's new but already busy!
    @craftbloguk on twitter - chat chat, tweet tweet!

Comment

The obvious one - i would use lots of reds and greens in my crafts.. i use lots of buttons so will probably bes tocking up on teh red and green buttons soon

Comment

can someone please get rid of tigeredwards. they are just spamming this site with c**p

Comment

Originally posted by pippin View Post
          can someone please get rid of tigeredwards. they are just spamming this site with c**p
          They have now been banned and their posts deleted. Can I please ask you (and anyone else) to please click the little triangle at the bottom of any post you think is spam rather than post on the thread. We don't necessarily read every post but if you report it with the triangle (like one member has just done) the mods are automatically notified and we can act on it much quicker.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Glad you put that - I didn't even notice the little triangle was there (*useless*) lol!

Sorry - back to the thread we seem to have kidnapped lol!

I've got my first ever Christmas craft fair tomorrow (it's a big festival too apparently) and as my table cloth is already a luscious deep red velvet, I've managed to get some lovely little table decorations to add as garnish. They're just little bits of holly and twigs, but look effective on the red, plus all my products are made of wood so it looks all Christmassy I was thinking of adding some fairy lights, but wasn't sure whether that was a fire-hazard or not lol...

I've only made a few Christmas decorations (tree hangy things) because most of my things are more 'gifty', but if my efforts pay off I'll say so tomorrow lol!
            www.morgannacraft.co.uk
            Facebook fan page!

Comment

I add edible glitter to my cakes!
              Ballderdash & Bunting
              Twitter (Ballderdash & Bunting)
              [B]The Ark Man
              [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am Ballderdash, the blog[COLOR=#0000CD]

Comment

Working...
              X