No announcement yet.

Craft Fairs in Staffordshire WANTED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Staffordshire WANTED!!!!

Hi,

Anyone who has a list of local Craft Fairs around the Staffordshire area please message me.

I am a Costume Jeweller Designer and Maker and really want to show and sell my jewellery at Craft Fairs. Local at the moment as i am currently learning to drive (so i can do this more and further afield).

Best Wishes

Emma Quinn

*Twinkles & Sparkles* Hand-Made Costume Jewellery

Hi

I am currently trying to organise craft fairs in stoke on trent ... but at this moment I have 2 jewellery crafters for my first one sorry ..... however if they grow I am going to try smaller functions for specialty themes such as baby, wedding, jewellery or larger functions where up to 4 craft stalls of one type would not get lost and not much competition .
    "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

Comment

yes yes more fairs needed in staffordshire I agree!! I do handmade cards and have a difficult time finding ones I want to exhibit at. The few I have found tend to be full up so quick!
      www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X