Craft Fairs in Lancashire near Preston in October and November 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fairs in Lancashire near Preston in October and November 2010

Hi there, I am a newby to the Craftsforum! I wondered whether anyone knew of any good craft fairs/village fairs that are taking place in the Preston, Lancashire area in October/November or even December that I could book a stall at. Many thanks. Debbie Laurie.

I think there is one in Longridge on or around 10th October..... Its organised by Goosnargh and Longridge Agricultural Show, they have a website www.glashow.org.uk
    www.goodgirldesigns.co.uk

Comment

Craft Fairs near Preston, Lancashire

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this. I only found out about the crafts Forum this morning and would have joined ages ago had I known earlier! It will be good talking to other craft people who are actually interested in making things rather than boring my family to death!

Comment

I'm attending one at Fulwood Methodist Church, Watling St Road, Preston on the 9th October, they have 20 stalls already. they are only allowing 1 of each craft to attend, perhaps you could ring and see if you could attend, What do you make??

The cost is 12.50 per stall and you have to provide a raffle prize aswell.

If you cant get in this time, why not come along anyway
        Debbie
        Please visit my facebook page
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pre...4922514?ref=ts

Comment

Hiya, do you have any contact details for the Fulwood event please?
          www.goodgirldesigns.co.uk

Comment

Hi Debbie,
            Thanks ever so much for this. Unfortunately I can't do that weekend at all, would you believe it! If there are any more before Christmas I would be really interested. I mainly do cards but have gone into other things as quite often they don't want more people doing cards - I am now making shoulder tote bags, bouquets out of baby clothes, painted pebbles, bracelets, cards with earrings on .... and anything more that I can learn !!
            Debs.

Comment

Was looking for a flyer but as usual when you're looking for something you can never find it !! I'd just google Fulwood Methodist Church Watling st road Preston and it should bring up some details and a number and someone will put you in touch with Veronica the lady thats organising it. She will ask you what your craft is etc
              Debbie
              Please visit my facebook page
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pre...4922514?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
              X