Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair raising fund for Rainbows CHildrens Hospice

Good morning,

It is that time of year again for our annual Loughborough Ladies Circle Christmas Gift Evening. This is a great evening of fun, friendship and a chance to pick up some Christmas pressies before the December rush. We have run this event for several years although typically from our homes so that there is a warm welcome. This year we have decided that it is time to expand our plans - mixture of hoping to raise more money by attracting more people plus feedback from those that have come before about the variety of stalls to see. We typically have jewellery, cards, toys, smellies, hampers and much more. We charge a nominal entrance fee for those attending which will cover the cost of hall hire, minced pies and mulled wine! Then we manage the stall dependent on each stall holder. Some will donate a raffle prize, others give us a percentage of their takings on the night and for some we agree a set fee for using the stall.
    This years event is Wednesday 10th November, 7-9.30 pm in a little village just outside Loughborough. If anyone is interested in coming along either as a stall holder or to browse please feel free to ask more questions.
    We haven't put our flyer on the web yet however if you wish to check out the legitimacy of our ladies group please visit either www dot loughboroughladiescircle dot org dotuk or www dot ladies-circle dot org dot uk (cannot put in hyperlink as new member and not posted enough threads yet!)
    Many thanks for taking the time to read this
    Beccy

Good luck with your event, hopefully you will raise loads of money for your charity!
    www.tracyfranciscards.co.uk

follow me www.twitter.com/tracyf1971

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...29004627180188

Comment

HI Beccy,

Would another jewllery stall be too many? Great and deserving cause and if you cant accomodate me I hope that you have a wonderful evening and raised shedloads. x

Claire x

Comment

Hi Claire, We are hoping to have around 20 stalls and so there will be more than one type of stall. What type of jewellery do you make? I think we are just trying to offer everyone something different - we have one stall from last year who is returning again however with so many stalls always room for more jewellery. Plus only really attended by ladies so we tend to put lots of temptation in their way. The event is being held at Charnwood Golf Range just outside Loughborough from 7-10pm on Wednesday 10th November. If you are still interested please let me know and I can get our stalls lady (jackie) to give you a call. Many thanks Beccy

Comment

More details - event is to be held at Charnwood Golf Range, Loughborough 7-10pm on Wednesday 10th November. Stall holders can set up from 6 pm. We are charging £20 per stall or £15 plus a raffle prize. There will be around 20 stalls varying from jewellery, hampers, cards and childrens gifts and we still have some stalls available. All proceeds to Rainbows Childrens Charity. If you are interested in having a stall please let me know. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
          X