• Show
Clear All

• West Midlands Crop and kit

BRAND NEW West midlands crop exclusively for 15 members

Includes:
    * Forum to chat with your crop friends on
    - Great oppurtunity to meet new people
    * Kit of brand new stash straight from America
    * Cozy hut to crop in and get some peace and quiet!!
    * Completely non-profit and price inclusive of rental money which goes straight towards helping keep the scouts running.

Are you in

MOD EDIT - PLEASE READ THE RULES
    Last edited by Peter; 01-07-2007, 10:04 AM.

What are you talking about? It's like the twilight zone.......
    Annette

Comment

im sorry but what didnt you understand?

Comment

What's a crop?? etc
        Annette

Comment

I'm with you Annette - ain't got a clue! Thought I had landed in the Twilight Zone too!!

Waterguppy

Comment

lol to the twilight zone hahha
            A crop is an event where crafters gather to do some crafting together and have a chat/do no crafting at all haha. It's an oppurtunity to just get some dedicated hours to your hobby and more importantly for yourself.

A kit is a mystery package, there are tons of them available online. They are often excellent value and are a chance to get creativity going as you could open it and find products you didn't know existed or may not have chose yourself.

Stash = Slang for lots of lovely craft goodies

I don't know what area of crafting you are in but America tend to get everything way before us and if you are buying alone the shipping and duty is extortionate. If I buy as a group purchase it will cost you $3 postage as opposed to $30 and their products are about 40% cheaper. Because this is completely non profit at all you will receive the full amount of goodies once hall rent has been taken off making this the cheapest/best value crop and kit going I think!

If you knew any of that I wasn't trying to patronise, honest. I was just annoyed with myself for assuming that everyone knew what a crop was.

I am not allowed to post a link to the website and I'm really sorry I did without reading the rulesif you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me.
            email:[email protected]
            yahoo[email protected]

Mel xx

Comment

Thanks Mel

for explaining, didn't know anything about it at all. Although was thinking it was me being thick, so thanks Waterguppy for stopping me being all along in the Twilight Zone
              Annette

Comment

Working...
              X