Christmas Crafts/Gift Fair, London. Stands available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Crafts/Gift Fair, London. Stands available

I am running a fantastic Christmas Fair at Baden Powell House in South Kensington (by the Natural History and Science Museums) on December 15th from 6.30-9.30pm. This is a great central location and the event will be advertised well.

We have tables available for high quality items such as jewellery, children's wear and gifts. All items must be new and preferably handcrafted. Stands are £40 if ordered before October 11th (£45 after this date).

All money raised by the event is going directly to The Brompton Fountain, a charity that helps families with children who are treated under the Royal Brompton and Harefield Trust for serious/life threatening heart and/or lung conditions.

For further info or to reserve a table please email me - [email protected] with details of your business and website address if you have one. I will forward a booking form to you.

Please note: We only have limited space left for jewellery tables so would advise booking as soon as possible.

have a look at london-jewellery.co.uk and submit the information, which then will be shown in the news section... the page is rather new (online since yesterday), but the number of visitors is increasing ...
    every little helps...
    best wishes
    Making it easier to promote jewellery... www.london-jewellery.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X