Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redditch Craft Fair

Hi

Has anyone ever organised their own craft fair? I am thinking of having a go as there doesn't seem to be anything around here.

I would be really grateful for any feedback!

Thanks

Sam
    jasmines-cards.co.uk
    Crafts ~ Scrapbooking ~ Weddings

hi there,
    yes, i organised my first craft fair in May. IT was a lot of hard work but very rewarding in the end. It went really well, i think.... i didn't have any complaints anyway and most of the stall holders asked me when was i likely to be doing it again.

I think the key is to have it somewhere, where it's going to be busy... like across the road of another event..that's what i did and to do lots of advertising....

It will be stressful... but a greta boost to your ego...
    Hope it goes well for you
    Quirky items from a MAD family.

Comment

And I'd be interested in Redditch, Sam.....
      Primmers
      www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Redditch Craft Fair

Yup, me too, would be very interested as it is not too far from me.
        Cheers
        Waterguppy

Comment

I'm sure you'll do this anyway but, for what it's worth, my advise is to check that your craft fair doesn't clash with any other events. A craft fair was organised near me recently, and it clashed with a couple of big event (within an area of about 20 miles), the craft fair was an absolute washout!! Unfortunately, I had a stall there (Cost £27, I took £6). The person who organised it was really nice but that was her first and last craft fair, she's taken down her website & everything (I felt quite sorry for her).

Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies it is great to know that there is some interest. I will be checking out the cost of venues etc this week, so hopefully I can work out how much it will all cost.

I will let you know as soon as I have some details!

Sam
            jasmines-cards.co.uk
            Crafts ~ Scrapbooking ~ Weddings

Comment

Me too!

[email protected]
              With love
              E xx

Comment

Working...
              X