Art and Craft fairs in Northampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art and Craft fairs in Northampton

Their never seem to be any, and I can't seem to find any craft people either, would someone please disillusion me?
    'Have your cake and eat it'

Hi Echotango!

Don't know about craft fairs in Northampton but will definately be people as have met a few at Colemans craft warehouse in Higham Ferrers. I live in Peterborough so not too far from Northampton.

Zoe

www.zrjewellery-facebook.co.uk
    Zoe

www,zrjewellery-facebook.co.uk
    [email protected]

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

There aren't that many fairs around Northampton I'm afraid, although there is a regular event at the Fishmarket gallery & also an art market in the market square every couple of months I think. There are plenty of us crafters around the Northants area though, I'm between Daventry & Northampton & I know of a fair few more people in the area!

Are you in Northampton itself?

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Hi Echotango

There are quite a few of us about the northampton area, I attend the Bicycle Basket Bazarre every month and also the arts market although theres one more of those and its finished until next year. I live in Northampton and this year have had about 2 fairs a month so there is a bit going on, you just have to look hard for them and also word of mouth helps, My friends and family let me know of any thing happening. Stallfinder is good place to look for any fairs.

The next Bicycle Basket Bazarre is on the last Sat of Sept in the Fish Market why dont you pop along and meet some northampton crafters.

Emma

Comment

Hello
          I am in leicester and am organising one in december.Northants is not that far so it may be of interest to you.
          What is it you make?
          Heidi

Comment

Welcome. I am not a million miles away from you. Went to school in Daventry and now live Northampton side of Rugby just off A5. Go to Weedon often.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

There are good events in Northamptonshire.
              We have been running a top quality all hand made craft fair at Sywell near to Northampton over the last 5 years. This is extensively advertised and supported by AA signs it is also very well supported by exhibitors and visitors alike.
              We are fully booked for the November fair here and have been for many months.
              We currently have another top quality event at Hinchingbrooke House near to Huningdon in October, also full.
              Please keep watching the website for future events.
              The Anns ( www.penninefairs.co.uk)

Comment

Oh cripes, how on earth did I forget about the Sywell fairs - big brain fail moment going on there!!!

The fairs organised by Pennine come highly recommended by a lot of us on here - they're certainly the best organsied & friendliest I've been to (& well attended too)!!!

Claire
                Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
                Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
                www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation Claire.
                  Sorry, BUT both of our remaining events are fully subscribed and we cannot take any more bookings. We do have an ever growing reservation list though.
                  The Anns
                  www.penninefairs.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X