Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAFT FAIR IN CHESTER

Hi all

Due to lack of local events, I am planning to organise a craft fair in Chester in November and would be glad to hear from anyone who would be interested in having a stall.
    This one will be a small event of 15 stalls, but will be well promoted. Indoor city location. Hand-crafted items only (no bought in goods).
    For more information please contact Lesley email: [email protected]

Hi Lesley,

Just wanted to wish you all the best in organising your event.

I organise craft fairs in Congleton and appreciate how much work you will be putting into this event. If this is your first event and there's anything I can offer a bit of support on, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Good luck!

John.
    YOUR-CRAFT-FAIRS

Comment

Re: CRAFT FAIR IN CHESTER

Do you know what date in November? Someone was asking me about craft fairs recently (mentioned you, John! )

Bea
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Chester Craft Fair

Hi

In answer to question the Craft Fair will be held on 5th November.
        Booking forms will be sent out to interested crafts people, as we only have 15 stalls available.

We are ok for teddy bears and jewellery but any other crafts are welcome to book if interested. Please do not turn up on day -as there may not be anything available and we are limited for this fair to the 15 stalls.

Booking forms & details available by emailing [email protected]
        with name and address and what craft you do.

Comment

craft fair chester

Hi

With regards to the November craft fair - unfortunately it has had to be re-scheduled to early next year (2006), due to unforseen circumstances. Anyone interested can still contact me and I will send details once all has been confirmed.

Comment

Craft Fair

So Sorry to hear about your craft fair. I organized some when I lived in Scotland a few years ago. They Are hard Work.
            Let me know what happens
            Allison
            www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
            www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

Comment

Re: craft fair chester

Hi
              Sory to hear that you have to cancel. I hope you can re-organise next year.
              Good luck
              Bea
              Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi ,

I am interested in getting a stall ... this is the first time I post and indeed the first time for me to get a stall/ selling my paintings...

Can you tell if you still planning to go ahead with this ?

Comment

Bead & Jewellery Fair, Chester

Hi All

Just to let you know - have started organising our first craft fair in Chester for next year.
                  This one is a Bead & Jewellery Fair (hand-crafted jewellery only).
                  We would like to include other hand made bead crafts, as well as jewellery.

Venue - Chester Racecourse (indoors!!!).
                  Date - Sunday 1st October 2006.
                  Approx 40 - 45 stalls.
                  If interested please email with address and we will send details.
                  Would also be helpful if people we have not worked with before could send pics of bead/jewellery craft or their website details.

Similar crafts will be allowed but a limited number of each.

email: [email protected]
                  will be putting location details/promo on our website within next few weeks. www.cheshire-uk.com/fair.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X