As anyone ever done a craft fayre at Clarks shopping Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As anyone ever done a craft fayre at Clarks shopping Village

As anyone ever done a craft fayre at Clarks shopping Village if so was it busy i see theres going to be one there in August i have sent in the form but just wanted to know if any of you have been there or are any of you doing this year

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

hi

I was going to book this fair but have a friends wedding on that day! I have never done it before, but looked quite good and clarks village attracts quite alot of people on any day of the week...Hope it goes well for you, would be interested to know how it goes for you, as I will try to do it next year if its on!

Thanks

Comment

Could you please tell me the date of the craft fair at Clarks Village? I only live about 20 minutes away.

Thank you

Comment

It's on the 4th and 5th of August £50.00 for the 2 days

Comment

Noone else going to this one was hoping someone of here would be doing it. i thought it might be a good one as its alwasy so busy at clarks well the shops are lol dont know if the craft side of it will be

Comment

i would definitly have gone along... but have booked a craft fair on the saturday in exeter... it should be great, as its always busy there and people have gone along to buy buy buy, so should be in a spending frame of mind (i know i always am when i go there!!) will definitly be going if there's another one there.... going to be booking the one at atlantic village this year!!
            http://stores.ebay.co.uk/rubadub-and-beyond

Comment

Ellie, have you done one at Atlantic Village before?
              Annette

Comment

wheres Atlantic Village

Comment

Hi Anette, no not done one at atlantic village before..... Have you done one there before?

Atlantic village is in Barnstaple, North Devon, it's similar to Clarkes village but smaller (i'll still probably end up spending more money then i make!!

Comment

Hi Ellie

I live only about 15 minutes from Atlantic Village, it's on the outskirts of Bideford. I haven't done a craft fair there yet, but am thinking about doing one nearer Christmas. Just wondered if you'd done one how it had gone. Which one were you thinking of booking?
                    Annette

Comment

the same one, the one nearer christmas!

Comment

I got the fayre this weekend please please stay nice and sunny

Comment

Fingers crossed. Is it saturday or sunday? I've got something on Saturday so prefer it to be dry. Good Luck with the craft fair, can't wait to hear how it goes. Here's hoping
                          Annette

Comment

We drove past the Clarks Village in May on the way to Ilfracombe (via Longleat!) and it looked very very busy!!

Also been to the Alantis Shopping Village and it was really nice. Got a few bargains from the craft shop there!

'Part from that, can't help but thought I'd share my views as seen from 'out of the area'

Comment

Its on saturday and sunday keep fingers crossed for me please

Comment

Working...
                              X