Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs 2010/2011 in heywood town centre

Hi everyone,
    I know what you are probably thinking....We are not at the end of 2010 yet and already dates are being posted for 2011. Well, there is a good reason for this. There are lots of dedicated crafters that like to plan ahead, and as such we thought we would post all our dates at once. We have one amazing crafter that has booked ours for next year so that they know who, where and when.
    So here are the dates: 2010- 11th September
    4th December

2011- 5th March *** WE ARE NOW FULL FOR JEWELLERY AT ALL DATES***
    4th June
    3rd September
    3rd December

All events are held in Heywood town centre, stall fee £20 inc free tea & coffee for all stall holders, on site parking,please let us know if you require a parking space,free electric,second table for £10,these are very limited though. Due to the fact that we do get booked up very quickly, booking must be on a first come first server basis, so if you would like more information or a booking form please email [email protected].

Kind regards

Kaz & Chelle
    Kato & Knit-a-lot
    Last edited by Kato & Knit-a-lot; 11-08-2010, 03:22 PM. Reason: update
    www.specialities.org.uk

My you are organised. I have sent you an email.
    Website
    WWW.CUTTINGCREATIONS.CO.UK

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cuttin...979559?ref=sgm

Comment

Hi,
      We can but try to be, everyone seems to have a good day with us, and some crafters book again on the day so we must be doing something right,I have emailed you all the booking forms across. If we can be of any further help, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
      Kaz & Chelle
      www.specialities.org.uk

Comment

I have just sent you an email too

Beccy

Comment

Hi Beccy,
          We have emailed you all the info and booking forms for you to fill out. We have 1 place in December 2010 and March 2011 1 place, June 2011 1 place, September 2011 1 place, and December 2011 2 places left, but that is at 15-36 today(9 August)

Regards
          Kaz & Chelle
          www.specialities.org.uk

Comment

Squeeze me in wherever you can and then let me know what I am booked in for, and I will turn up (booking forms for Sep and Dec 2010 went in the post to you today)
            www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Hi Jo,
              Thanks for letting us know about the forms for this year,cant check the bookings as Chelle has taken the folder with herand I wont see her till tomorrow,but I will email you the availability and what you are in for hun. Oh before I forget,we are not the only 'mad heads' at our events pmsl,speak soon.

Kaz & Chelle I have stopped slapping Chelle,now I kick her instead lol
              www.specialities.org.uk

Comment

Working...
              X