Summer Craft Fayre, Nuneaton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Craft Fayre, Nuneaton

Venue: United Reformed Church (opposite Ropewalk Shopping Centre)
    Date: Saturday 21st July
    Time: 10am - 4pm
    Stand Costs: 6ft x 2ft = £30 or 8ft x 2ft = £40

I would just like to thank everyone for the huge response and bookings we have received to-date for this event

For more information and/or a booking form, please log on to the artsandcrafts-inthevillage website.

Thanks again.

Cheque in the post today.
    See you there. x
    Deanne x

My daily goings on
    My online store
    My monthly craft group

Comment

Summer Craft Fayre - Nuneaton

Hello everyone

Just to let you know that we are now down to the last 4 places at the Summer Craft Fayre in Nuneaton for next weekend.

It would be great if we could get these places booked up, and be able to offer customers a wide variety of crafts on the day. So if you are interested in booking a table please let me know via PM before Tue 17th. Unfortunately we are up to our capacity of Jewellers, but would love to hear from anyone who makes soaps, pottery, chocolates, stain glass etc etc.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kerri x

Comment

nuneaton craft fair

hi kerrid1

i was just wondering if you had recieved my request to join you at the craft fair at the united reform church on saturday 21st july

if not i would be very intrested to have a stall as i make hand made cards if you could get back to me i would very much appriciate it

many thanks Ross keeling

Comment

Originally posted by kerrid1 View Post
          Hello everyone

Just to let you know that we are now down to the last 4 places at the Summer Craft Fayre in Nuneaton for next weekend.

It would be great if we could get these places booked up, and be able to offer customers a wide variety of crafts on the day. So if you are interested in booking a table please let me know via PM before Tue 17th. Unfortunately we are up to our capacity of Jewellers, but would love to hear from anyone who makes soaps, pottery, chocolates, stain glass etc etc.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kerri x
          i would like a stall on saturday 21st july as i make hand made cards so i would appriciate a stall many thanks ross keeling

Comment

Hi Keeb26
            Don't worry if you don't a reply from Kerrid1 it could be cos their post was from July 2007 and it doesn't look like they've been back on this forum for nearly a year. If you're looking for craft fairs in the Midlands area it could be worth starting a new thread as I know we have some current members on here that have organised fairs around your way and they might be able to help
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
            X