Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood green animal shelter,bedford kite festival

Hi

I have been doing more research into venues to sell at and came across the Christmas one at brentwood and wood green animal shelter due to take place in november and december.Has anyone any experience of doing these shows?I have also booked for the bedford kite festival this weekend........hope it's not too wet !

brentwood and wood green cristmas shows

i have traded at both of these events, they were very good, on the woodgreen one they had to slow the entry of people as it was getiing so jam packed indoors no one could move, would really recommend trading there!
    we will also be at the bedford kite festival, but weather is looking good

Comment

bedford kite festival

wow, whats a weekend, this is the second best show we have ever had, the weather was smashing and the crowds were massive, altho a slow start on saturday made up by the mad rushes on sunday,
      definatly one for next year.

Comment

November

I visited Wood Green Animal Centre Christmas fair last year in November - hardly any hand made work most of it was bought in stuff retailing for the xmas market. As one who only buys hand made I will not go back again.
        Liz

Comment

woodgreen

Originally posted by woodenlady View Post
          I visited Wood Green Animal Centre Christmas fair last year in November - hardly any hand made work most of it was bought in stuff retailing for the xmas market. As one who only buys hand made I will not go back again.
          Liz
          this is a fair point altho the hand made items did sell very well, we make our own products and we seemed to do better than the 'sold on' products

Comment

Working...
          X