Shopping Evening Tonight - eeekkk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Evening Tonight - eeekkk

Shopping evening tonight so what I'm doing on here I don't know, I think I'm as organised as I'll ever be, actually I'm a bit stressed so I need a break.

I've not had a lot of time to prepare this time, busy painting commissions , but I have manage to produce two new designs for the evening and I have some other which I haven't shown locally before.

I have my raffle prize ready, I have 8 notelets with one of my designs on, a pen and a 20% off voucher, which I packaged and tied with ribbon. It should promote my site a bit.(piccie on my blog)

Anyway I'm sure it will be fun whatever happens.

I'll be back later to let you know if I'm a millionairess
    Amanda
    xx

Course you will be. Your raffle prize sounds nice!
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Hope you sell loads...
      Let us know how you get on.
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks, I'd be happy with selling one or two, as long as I cover my table cost, oh, and enough for a new summery skirt would be good.
        Amanda
        xx

Comment

Good luck tonight!!! You should do well - my friend loves her canvas so much and has said how talented you are, so I'm sure the party guests will think the same. Let us know how you get on!!!
          Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by colourart View Post
            I have my raffle prize ready, I have 8 notelets with one of my designs on, a pen and a 20% off voucher, which I packaged and tied with ribbon. It should promote my site a bit.(piccie on my blog)

With raffle prizes like that they will be snapping up your work! Makes me want to be there!!
            Good luck and let us know how you get on!!

Comment

Have a brilliant time - we find shopping evenings are more lucrative for us than day events
              Melanie

"When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God?" Serenity

http://www.myspace.com/kandmcreations
              http://www.kandmbeadshop.co.uk/ | http://www.kandmcreations.co.uk/
              http://kandmcom.etsy.com

Comment

Good luck - hope it goes really well for you
                Mary
                www.somata.co.uk
                www.stitchnglass.co.uk
                www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk
                www.somata-pmc.co.uk

Comment

Let us know how it went, Amanda.

I've just finished a summery skirt, although with the rain we've had I've been in jeans and jumper today. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to wear it!

I bought a suit-set of fabric from the nice Indian lady on the market: the fabric comes as a colour co-ordinated set for trousers, tunic, and scarf. They're always gorgeous colours and floaty fabrics. I made a long floaty skirt and a sleeveless, hip length top, hemmed the scarf piece and there we were. There's enough left to make another top, and it all cost a tenner. Looks nice too.
                  Primmers
                  www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

Thanks everyone.

The evening was very quiet, which was a shame, it was a beautiful evening but it was in a village and the turn out was too small.

Did sell 1 though, to the organiser for her little girls birthday on Thursday. I have also been commissioned to paint a set of three. Also got a lead on another from a fair I did in February.

So not too bad, but I am not doing this one again if it is a village. I think the Christmas one will be in the town which is alot better, so I will do that one.
                    Amanda
                    xx

Comment

Glad it went well - its great that you got commissions from it! I know you said you only sold one but you never know - more commissions may come as a result! Where did you hear about the shopping evening? I would love to do one but haven't been able to find out about any in my area.
                      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by katian_krafts View Post
                        Glad it went well - its great that you got commissions from it! I know you said you only sold one but you never know - more commissions may come as a result! Where did you hear about the shopping evening? I would love to do one but haven't been able to find out about any in my area.

This one was a fundraiser for a local playgroup and I heard about it via someone I meet at a parenting course. She also teaches a class to my 2 year old. I am also a member of a group which organises shopping evenings. I meet them at a shopping evening I did last year. You could look through your local paper to see if events are advertised and then contact the organiser.
                        Amanda
                        xx

Comment

Working...
                        X