Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just read the thread where the lady is giving up carft fairs.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read the thread where the lady is giving up carft fairs.......

....oh dear. My daughter and I are having our first one on Sunday. We're apprehensive and nervous enough as it is.... ooooohhhhh.
    We've had the table booked for weeks and weeks, and now it's nearly here!

We've tried car boot sales - forget it. We had a market stall - forget it.
    We really were pinning our hopes on this one.

I haven't been about on the forum ( elderly parents: grandson: work: childcare - you name it, I've done it this past few weeks) and am taking an opportunity to catch up a bit.

It was interesting to read the tips and advice, especially about the business cards. As a cardmaker, I might have a bit of really nice card stashed away somewhere, and OH is a real whizz at Word and Desktop Publishing. I will ask him nicely to print us off some cards. If I hadn't read the thread, I wouldn't have picked up the tip.

Has anyone any tips on presentation? I have a snow-white sheet all freshly laundered and pressed, ready to go onto my table. I also have a fistful of those plate-stand thingies, which are good for displaying single cards. I thought the sheet would hide a multitude of sins ( like the table legs).

I also bought some shallow, pretty baskets to arrange the cards in. Someone at work suggested that in addition to the cards, we put a little decoration on in the form of shells, tiny flower vases or those glass pebble things. Would this be a good idea? Can't make up my mind.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Primmers xxxxx
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

hi only just seen this thread how did it go

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Oh sorry i just seen that it was cancelled

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Working...
      X