X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stall Holders wanted for Craft Fairs in Newcastle Staffs

Hi,
    I organise Craft Fairs, and thought that you may be interested! I have two coming up, one on Oct 29th in the Westlands in Newcastle-u-Lyme & one on Dec 10th in Wolstanton in Newcastle-u-Lyme. The Oct fair will be quite small with only 12-15 stalls but the Dec fair will have around 25 stalls.... I already have a few stall holders confirmed so it is on a first come first served basis, and I am reluctant to book any crafts that I already have confirmed (they are Handmade Greetings Cards, Photography, Jewellery, and Craft Supplies). The stalls are £10.00 each, the fairs are from 10am to 4pm and we provide the tables (setting up time is from around 8:30am) If you are interested or know anyone that may be drop me a message for full details, either through this site or via email: [email protected]. Thanx for reading.

Marie x

craft fair

Wish you were closer i would have had a stall but i'm in walsall west mids and it;s a bit far.
    to be honest i am just making up some boxed cards to sell as i have never sold before. I think it may take me a while to have enough to have a stall!!
    Do yoou think craft fairs are okay for people like me or more for real businesses?
    Karen
    KAREN

Comment

Check the dates before you answer some of these posts please! This is 3 years old.

Comment

Working...
      X