Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artisan Craft Fair and Show, Marple, Stockport (1.7.2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artisan Craft Fair and Show, Marple, Stockport (1.7.2007)

The details of the event are as follows:
    • <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: #444444; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Venue: Marple Conservative Club, (upstairs function room), 119 Church Lane, Marple SK6 7AY.<LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: black; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Date: 1st July 2007 <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: black; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Duration: 10-4 for customers / 9.00 start for stallholders to ensure a better chance of close parking at the rear of the venue <LI class=MsoNormal style="COLOR: black; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">Hire of stall: Charge of £25 per 6’x2’ trestle table (uncovered). If you wish to bring your own decorator’s paste table to put in front of your 6’x2’ trestle table (uncovered), I am happy for you to do so – the charge of £25 will not be affected as this covers either a 6’ space or a trestle table as mentioned.
    • There will be light refreshments available for purchase on the day e.g. drinks, biscuits and cakes.
    If you're interested in a stall, please let me know as soon as possible.

You can see evidence of how popular the event is by going to the Marple Locks Heritage Society website where there are photos

The event will also have the added attraction of a ladies barbershop chorus at the entrance on the street as well as demonstrations, articles for sale and promotion of courses that will take place. I have tried to ensure that craft items are truly hand-made and that there isn’t duplication to the nth degree of any one technique.

There really are only a few stalls left and those that have been taken are an interesting and different selection of skills and techniques. The whole show is run on an ethical basis with eco-friendly and fairtrade goods where ever possible.

Give me a ring on 0161.431.0084 for more information. Thank you (Sue)
    Last edited by Searchlight Events; 12-06-2007, 07:04 PM.

After advising you twice about putting phone numbers on the forum..................I'm past caring - most of the post is unintellegible anyway.

Comment

Heheh
      And a bit short notice

Comment

Working...
      X