Arnside Sout Cumbria Sat 26th June vacancies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnside Sout Cumbria Sat 26th June vacancies

I'd just about booked a hall full and now one of my stall holders has had to pull out.

It's Arnside WI\Village hall 10am. to 4 pm. 8.30 set up , refreshments, easy parking, raffle.

Basic public liability insurance included if needed. Loss and damage to third parties only, but it could save a newcomer some money.

Full sized table are £15 for the day, I'm considering using half size table at £8 if anyone is interested.

The previous event was pretty well attended. Not blinding, but certainly not 'quiet' as we say. This time I've got more advance publicity arranged and will be putting up extra 'on the day' signage to catch the passing trade.

For those who don't know it, Arnside is a village at the extreme south west of Cumbria, on the south side of Morecambe bay Postcode LA5 0DB. It is right on the Lancashire border and is handy for the M6 from junctions 35 and 36. Arnside is a fairly touristy place and the typical customer base is one third locals, one third day trippers\holiday makers and one third hikers and active people who come in after a hike or a cycle ride.

So. Any takers ?? I've set up a website which is kind of basic at the moment, but you can at least bookmark it.
    Last edited by cjdold; 23-05-2010, 08:59 PM. Reason: typo
Working...
X