Bridgend Model and Craft Show 2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgend Model and Craft Show 2008!

I know it's early, but Bridgend Festivals have just had the first planning meeting after this years successful first show back at Bridgend, and have confirmed the dates for next year as 5th & 6th of April 2008. Anyone interested in receiving details nearer the time should contact 01656 661338. As I can't yet post hyperlinks you'll have to Google bridgend-events to get their website and email information.

Chris Brown

Bridgend festival

Hi Chris
    Please could you give me some more information about the Bridgend Festival if you have any.
    Thank you.
    Emma and Fiona
    Divine Designs
    Originally posted by Chrisenamels View Post
    I know it's early, but Bridgend Festivals have just had the first planning meeting after this years successful first show back at Bridgend, and have confirmed the dates for next year as 5th & 6th of April 2008. Anyone interested in receiving details nearer the time should contact 01656 661338. As I can't yet post hyperlinks you'll have to Google bridgend-events to get their website and email information.

Chris Brown

Comment

Here's some info...

Hi Emma and Fiona,

Seen as this is taking place in my neck of the woods, I thought I'd try and find some more info out for you.

Go to google and search for bridgend-events and click on the link for South Wales Model Show. (can't post the url here as I've only just joined this forum) It gives contact details for the organisers. Sadly won't be able to go myself this year but hope you get to go.

Hope that helps,

poo xx

Comment

Working...
      X