Christmas Craft Fair - Gravesend, Kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Fair - Gravesend, Kent

Hi, we're holding our first ever Christmas Craft Fair at Gravesend Grammar School in Gravesend, Kent. Don't have a confirmed date yet, but looking at the first Saturday in December. We have lots of other stalls going on, but I really want to get some good home made crafts in there.
    If you would be interested in more information, please email me at [email protected] and I can update you with information and dates etc. We will be advertising the event in local papers, banners around the area etc., so it should be quite well attended. Our Autumn Fayre has always been a hit - but was always just a 'school' event, this time for the Christmas one, we're opening it to the public as well. Hope to hear from some of you

hi there
    very interested please forward more info as i have tried to use your thread but the mail got returned
    many thanks

Comment

Hi
      I too would be interested could you please forward me some details or a booking form.
      Many thanks
      My Blog
      Twitter
      Facebook

Comment

Hi,
        It's a really old thread so the email address may well have changed.
        Gail.
        http://www.stallfinder.com
        Twitter http://www.twitter.com/stallfinder

Comment

Hi

I'd be interested in some information, could you send it to me please?

Comment

emial failed

Originally posted by CanucksintheUK View Post
            Hi, we're holding our first ever Christmas Craft Fair at Gravesend Grammar School in Gravesend, Kent. Don't have a confirmed date yet, but looking at the first Saturday in December. We have lots of other stalls going on, but I really want to get some good home made crafts in there.
            If you would be interested in more information, please email me at [email protected] and I can update you with information and dates etc. We will be advertising the event in local papers, banners around the area etc., so it should be quite well attended. Our Autumn Fayre has always been a hit - but was always just a 'school' event, this time for the Christmas one, we're opening it to the public as well. Hope to hear from some of you
            HI MY EMAIL FAILED I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A STALL AND WOULD LIKE MORE INFO PLEASE.I CRAFT CERAMICS AND DOLLS. MANY THANKS.

Comment

This is an old thread! The chances are you will not get a reply!

Comment

Peter tries to help a crafter get back to the Gravesend Grammar School in 2007.
                Wood Tattoos
                Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                Facebook
                Flickr
                Twitter

Comment

ROTFL (and it hurts)
                  full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Gravesend Grammar School Craft Fair

Hi All,
                      This craft fair is on saturday 21st November at Gravesend Grammar School,Church Walk,DA12 2PR.
                      I will be there selling mounted photo's,coasters,cards etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ansteyfuller View Post
                        hi there
                        very interested please forward more info as i have tried to use your thread but the mail got returned
                        many thanks

Hi, I am arranging a Craft Fair for Saturday 5th December in Sidcup, Kent if you are interested?!
                        Kind regards
                        Victoria

Comment

I too would be interested could you please forward me some details or a booking form.
                          Simulation credit auto & taux credit auto
                          | Taux simulation pret auto |
                          Pret voiture taux simulation credit voiture

Comment

Working...
                          X