• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meridienne
    Junior crafter
    • Apr 2010

Artisan - The Ultimate Bead and Stamping Exhibition

Artisan is an exhibition with a fresh and contemporary approach dedicated to jewellery making and rubber stamping.

Sponsored by Beads & Beyond and Craft Stamper magazines, it offers everything for jewellery making, beading, rubber stamping, altered art, card making, and scrap booking.

The Venue

Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, Fosse Way, Nr Leamington Spa, CV31 1XN
    Opening Times

Friday 1st October 10am - 5pm
    Saturday 2nd October 10am - 4pm

The Warwickshire Exhibition Centre offers FREE car parking for 2,000 vehicles, with separate parking for exhibitors.

SAT NAV - CV31 1XN
    With on-site catering, why not make a day of the Artisan show?!

For further information on the show including tickets and Special Discounted Rates please call 01926 614101 or visit our website - simply Google 'Artisan Show'.
  • Vanda
    Junior crafter
    • Apr 2010

Hi, I'm the organiser of Artisan and I have just found the ad that was posted above. I'm sorry for our seeming lack of etiquette but it was unintentional. We have a student working with us whose task was to put the show on websites but seems to have got a bit too enthusiastic and also posted it on your forum. Sorry about this!

Comment

• ladyluckjewellery
      Super crafter
      • Nov 2007

Hi Vanda!!

To anyone else reading this, I'm happy to vouch for these guys being genuine in case there was any suspiscion of it being a 'hit & run' poster! If you don't recognise the venue it's where the Contemporary Craft Shopping Experience that I co-organise was held last year (and will be again this year).

I went to Artisan as a visitor last year and met the lovely Jencel beads and spent waaay too much money on some great goodies, and I'm more excited about it this year, as I'm going to be demo'ing Vanda - I will email you the details, promise!

Claire
      Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
      Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
      www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

• jencel
        Mega Crafter
        • May 2009

And I'll be there again this year. What will you be demonstrating, Claire? it sounds exciting.
        Celia
        I can't be creative and tidy too
        www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
        The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
        Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Working...
        X