Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft and Gift Fair

Hi,

I am organising a Craft anf Gift Fair on 04 Aug at corn Market Hall, Kettering.Time 10am - 3pm. £20 per table (table and chair are provided)
    If anyone interested to join me. Please post to me.

Also I would like to say Thank you to every one who came to have a stall on my first fair in May I riased £579.48 for Marie Curie Cancer care.

Thank you so much

Rampan
    Last edited by Rampan; 11-06-2007, 03:40 PM.

Not that I can attend, but it might help if you put a date .

HTH
    Carol
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Also does the gift portion of the fair mean second hand or shop bought items. If so I don't think you will get many people from this forum interested.
      Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparklez View Post
        Not that I can attend, but it might help if you put a date .

HTH
        Carol
        Thank you for remind me.

Comment

Too far away from me I;m afraid.

Just a note, you should remove your telephone number, admin will do it for you otherwise. They quite rightly don't encourage you to give out personal phone numbers on the forum as you never really know who is watching. If anybody is intersted in the fair they will PM you through the forum.
          Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Hi very very new to this forum. So sorry if this is not right!!! I am a crafter but also sell Usborne books, and I would prob be interested in a stall, if this is the sort of thing you were after.

Comment

Working...
            X