Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft/Gift Fair & Fun Day August Bank Holiday Northampton

Hi,

I am arranging a craft fair on the August Bank Holiday Monday if anyone is interested in exhibiting.

Below are the details for the craft fair:

Venue: Grange Park Community Centre, School Lane, Grange Park, Northampton NN4 5FZ.
    Date: Bank Holiday Monday 27th August 2007
    Open hours: 1.30pm - 5.00pm
    Set up time: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
    Price: Stall price is £20 for a 2ft x 6ft space.
    Tables: £3 each but there are only a few so if you need one book quick!
    Chairs: Provided for free.

Grange Park is a new and vast estate in Northampton off junction 15 of the M1. It is the richest postcode in the country.
    The Community Centre is a beautiful airy building, officially opened on 20th May 2003 by the Duke of Gloucester. It has become the focal point of the Grange Park community.

As this is a Contemporary Craft and Gift Fair I would like to see pictures of your products before stall bookings are accepted.
    All stock should be of high quality.

Please email MOD EDIT - PLEASE PM POSTER IF YOU NEED INFORMATION to book or for more information.

Thanks
    Hazel
    Last edited by Peter; 24-05-2007, 03:47 PM.

Hmmmm ... I'm ducking out of the way to make room for Peter ... too much personal information on that one!
    Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Potter Doodle Doo View Post
      Hmmmm ... I'm ducking out of the way to make room for Peter ... too much personal information on that one!
      You 'aint kidding!

Comment

Hi, Hazel
        Do you remember me I went to your fair in Mar. I try to e-mail you about
        my fair on 04 Aug at Corn Market Hall, Kettering. Please e-mail me if you are interested to have a stall. Unfortunately I can't come to your fair at the end of the Aug, already book.

rampan

Comment

Working...
        X