Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oundle, Northants, craft fair on the 13th June.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oundle, Northants, craft fair on the 13th June.

As chairman of the Friends group for Barnwell Country Park at Oundle, I'm organising the crafts section.

http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/en/councilservices/Leisure/countryside/Pages/BarnwellCP.aspx

I do a lot of my photography here, & it's a great park for the kids.

There will be allocated spaces of 12'x12', including side access, & I expect to accomodate 25+ stalls. You will need to provide your own tables, chairs & cover. The space is immediately behind the Visitor Centre, with good access for your cars/vans.
    Set up will be from 9am, with trading from approximately 10am til 4pm; subject to other events being prepared. (kids activities, possible vintage bikes & cars, falconry, bowmen, log splitting etc) Expected attendance up to 2000 people based on previous years (subject to the weather). The last two years have been held in September & everyone was happy with the trade.

Cost is £20 per pitch, non-refundable & payable in advance.

Advertising will be joint between the Park & myself, with press, local flyers, postcards & roadside signs. Refreshments will be avaiable all day.

If you're interested, let me know. I'll contact you directly to arrange payment. I'd appreciate the following info for reference; trading name, type of craft, your name & mobile &/or home telephone number.

NOTE: There may be more than one of the same craft, due to the variation in product & price. NO ARGUMENTS!!!
    www.derekhenderson.ifp3.com

Hi, I am interested in taking part on this event. Please can you send me more details.
    Thanks,
    Cindy

Comment

Same here please.

Comment

Derek, have pm'd you.
        Biz

Comment

Working...
        X