No announcement yet.

craft/baby fairs!!! Northamptonshire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft/baby fairs!!! Northamptonshire...

Hello
    does anyone know of any other craft or especially baby fairs going on around the Northamptonshire area? including bedfordshire etc????
    Deanne x
    Deanne x

My daily goings on
    My online store
    My monthly craft group

Handmade Christmas Fair - Coventry

Hi, Just putting out feelers as to if anyone would be interested in holding a stall at a Christmas Craft Fair in The Central Methodist Hall in Coventry City Centre (in the main shopping area). I have applied to hold it for 17 November, but this date is not available, so am thinking about Saturday 24 November. Stall prices will be 35 pounds for a 6ft table plus 5 pounds for electricity (recommend to have lighting, it really helps sell!), and am looking at having approx 20 stalls, only two or three of each kind of craft maximum.

If you are interested just let me know...I don't want to confirm booking yet until I have at least 10 stall holders, at the moment I have 4 definates - jewellery, bags/childrens keyrings etc, handmade contemporary photo style christmas cards and shabby chic style furnishings, wooden hearts etc...

All crafts have to be handmade and high quality, so I will be requiring photos of your work or website to view etc.

Thanks alot, and Hope to hear from anyone interested!

Laura

Comment

Hi - I am hosting one August BH Monday at Grange Park Northampton. There are lots of familes in the estate so it could be good for you. 6 x 2ft spaces are £20.

BaaBaa Cards

Comment

Hi, I am organising one on 04 Aug at Corn Market Hall, Kettering.
        If you interested you can join me.

Comment

Working...
        X