X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***ART & CRAFT FAIR - SHEFFIELD SOUTH YORKSHIRE - SAT 7th JULY***

Hi all - Hope you don't mind me bumping this back up -

only 7 stalls left now!

We've got lots of jewellers, card makers, felters, knitters, painters, stained and fused glass, candles and loads more lovely stuff, but so far no potters, woodcarvers, soap makers or quilters (and apologies to anyone else who's craft I've forgotten about!). If you'd like a stall - or know anyone who'd be interested please PM me for an info pack.

Hi Everyone - this is quite late notice, but if you've seen my previous posts you'll know that I only recently took this on!

As part of the Woodseats Festival we will be holding an ART & CRAFT FAIR on Saturday 7th July. Woodseats is a large suburb in the South West of Sheffield, only 4 miles from the City Centre but very near to Chesterfield and the Peak District.

Date: Saturday 7th July
    Place: Woodseats Methodist Church, Sheffield, S8
    Time: 11-4
    Stalls: 6ft table for only £12! - Electricity and wall-space available

With many many thanks to Julie (Appletree Crafts) I have finally got an info pack together. If you are interested in having a stall please contact me via the festival website. Many apologies - I can't post links or my email address in my messages yet , so please google Woodseats Festival and our site will come out top of the list!! (or maybe you can PM me from here?!)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Michelle x
    Last edited by Different_Glass; 11-06-2007, 02:03 PM. Reason: Update on Stall Availability

Hi Michelle,

I'm interested in receiving a pack, will PM you in a min.
    Caroline

You don't need talent to be artistic you just need patience!

www.potterdoodledoo.co.uk

Comment

Still a few stalls left!

Comment

Working...
      X