Bream school summer Fayre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bream school summer Fayre

Anyone in or around Bream in the forest of Dean this 1 is held on a friday evening Friday 6th July 6-9 and they do get a lot of people go not 1000's and 1000's more like 100. Well anyway if anyone would like to have a stall there its £7.50 please let me know if you would lie to come
    Last edited by Snow angel; 08-05-2007, 09:40 PM.

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

I may be interested. I a doing Laura's fair in Bradley Stoke the following day, so if I come down on the Friday I could do this fair 'on the way'. Wil depend if my friend can have me to stay on the Friday night. I will let you know. Is it all handmade crafts?
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

I only booked in hand made last year not sure what the school as booked in yet as i know they have booked in 2 stalls so far but there leaving it all to me now

Comment

Would I need to cross the river Severn to get to Bristol from there? Do you think my items would stand any chance of selling seeing as they are larger / more expensive than some crafts? (Sorry, I know thats a hard one to answer)
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Yes you will have to go over the bridge but its ok you dont have to pay going that way only coming back lol. Im also doing the bristol 1 the next day and i dont know if they would sell or not that is a hard 1

Comment

Is it held indoors or outside? Will I need to bring my own table? If I can stay at my friends on the Friday night I may book a spot!!! Do I need to fill in a booking form or will you email me more details? Sorry, all these questions, I'm such pain!!!
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

God Kate, it's the spanish inquisition!!!

I'm interested too. I do have my own fair the next day so that's my only concern at the moment but i should be sorted by then and it will keep me occupied the night before instead of worrying!!!!!

Do you have an information pack or anything?

Laura
              Beyond Beads
              Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
              www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Hi sorry been out all day only just got in. It will be outside so its bring your own tables and gazebo. No information pack sorry only a small booking form Bream is about 3 miles out of Lydney and Lydney is about 20 to 30 mins drive from Bristol (hope i not worng lol but we do go to Asda in bristol a lot and doesnt take us very long to get there)

Comment

Thanks.

I am interested but as i said i do have my fair the next day so that's a concern. Can i please have a booking form? I'll have a good think then and let you know.

Laura
                  Beyond Beads

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk

Comment

I will get one in the post is it to the address thats on top of the letter i got with my booking form off you

Comment

It is indeed!

I'll look out for it.

Thanks,
                      Laura
                      Beyond Beads

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk

Comment