Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft fair / party recommendations please!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair / party recommendations please!?

Can anyone help me please? I have so far booked a few fairs for this year but not many in my local area. I find fairs hard to find where I live (Staffordshire and surrounding) and the ones I have found are I haven't been to before so am not sure how successful they are. Can anyone recommend any good, well attended fairs / parties they do? I would prefer smaller ones as I can't afford to pay too much for a table. I would travel through Staffs, Derbys, Worcs, Leics, Shropshire. PM me if you would prefer. Many thanks!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Hey, Have you checked out http://ww.craftfair.co.uk and http://www.creativestoke.org.uk/crafts.html

There might be some fairs on there

Lisa xx
    eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
    www.buttonberry.com
    www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
    buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

By parties do you mean the type of thing that virign etc do? I'm thinking of trying one at my house, see how something like that goes.......
      Beyond Beads
      Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]uk

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
      www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Yes, anything!!!! I have just posted on yor thread with some info
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Kate,

There's a couple of one's i know of that are supposed to be good, i've not done them yet, but i am booked in for this year. I'm just about to go away for a couple of days, i'll reply again when i get back and give you some more info
          Sharon
          Quirky items from a MAD family.

Comment

Working...
          X