Cornwall Craft Shows ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall Craft Shows ?????

Hiya....Sence I will be moving to Cornwall in a couple of weeks I am having to start over AGAIN to look for craft fairs in the area. Will be living at Paa Sands. Will take me a couple of months to get settled and get my summer stock made but think I need to put out fillers to get my ducks in a row. If anyone knows of any shows in the area please let me know......Also if you know of any shops that may take consignment
    Shabby Neesey

Hi Neesey

I don't know of any craft fairs, but thought I'd say hi as I'm in Cornwall too - Perranporth. Good luck with the move - Praa is a beautiful place to be moving to!

You might find it useful to join Network Cornwall - it is really useful for sharing information and might be useful to you... http://www.networkcornwall.net/

best wishes

Hannah
    WWW.KERNOWCRAFT.COM

Kernowcraft Rocks & Gems Ltd
    Your Destination For Gemstones & Jewellery Making - Since 1967

For jewellery making advice, call our friendly team on 01872 573888

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+

Comment

I can't help you with Cornish Fairs but have just been nosing in your albumn. Lovely colourful stuff but especially love your fairy toy box it is delightful.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Hi, welcome to God's own county,
        I am also in Cornwall, near Truro. There is a dirth of fairs in the county though occasionally there are some in Truro but they run at £100 + per table. There are loads of galleries and gift shops around but they tend to cater a lot for the tourist trade and so aren't suitable to me personally but may be of use to you.

Let us knowm if youn hear of any

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Working...
        X