Hi Folks,

Happy New Year.

I am holding the first Misty Moon Craft and Art Fair of the New Year, on Saturday the 20th March 2010.

The fair is being held at two venues next to each other. The Undercroft and St Hilda's Church Hall, Courtrai Road, Crofton Park, SE23

The fair is open from 11am till 4pm and entrance is FREE.

Tables are 5 foot by 3 foot tressle tables and are £25 each or 2 pushed together for £40. Or if you have your own table you can have a space for £20.

The Undercroft and hall is on a very busy main road with high footfall, and a bus stop that services 4 buses, is right outside the entrance to the venue. We have two mainline train stations, Honor Oak Park and Crofton Park within 5 mintues walking distance.

We can have up to 40 tables spread between both the venues and I have already booked alot of these tables, so it is now on a 1st come, 1st served basis. If you are interested in a table please either private message me or email me at [email protected] and I will email you a booking form or call me on 07960 993737.

I am looking for unusual crafts, and I would also like to have a face painter as we are trying to encourage more children, also anyone that can demonstrate their craft would be great.

The Misty Moon Craft and Art Fairs have been going now for over a year in different venues in the SE areas and we are going from strength to strength and we are getting a good following.

So if you would be interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me.

All the very best
Stuart Xx