Craft event coventry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft event coventry

I make handmade cards and I am looking for other crafter who make other items - Jewllery etc - I am interested in holding a craft event somewhere - either hiring a hall or community center as there are not many places in coventry to sell craft items. If you are interested in holiding a craft event or you have done one before and want to share any info with me then I look forward to hearing from you.
    Kirsty

Craft fairs

Hi Kirstie,

I live in Coventry and have started a thread regarding a craft fair in Coventry city centre for christmas this year, I am considering it, but maybe have a read and see what you think, I have found out the council will be doing market type stalls in the centre this year at christmas too, so am considering whether a craft fair would do well alongside this or not.

Do you have a website or photos of your cards that you make, would love to see your work.

I make jewellery - MOD EDIT - please put your url in your signature
    Last edited by Peter; 28-04-2007, 07:08 PM.

Comment

At the moment I am just setting up an ebay store, I have a website but it is under construction. Do you know how much the council stalls are? I am hoping to do something towards the end of summer - maybe August time.
      Kirsty (On ebay my store is Kirstys Card Den)

Comment

Originally posted by silvercatdesign View Post
        Hi Kirstie,

I have found out the council will be doing market type stalls in the centre this year at christmas too, so am considering whether a craft fair would do well alongside this or not.

Did you see last years stalls? They weren't terribly good. I think the council was trying to out do Brums German Market but failed miserably. Half of them were closed (different ones on different days). I think I noticed so much as I work in the city centre. There were that many things trying to go on in the city centre (fair rides...etc) that if you had a craft fair say in the Methodist Central Hall it might get a bit lost amongst it all.
        I reckon if you can get a craft fair in before these stalls open then you might do better... Just a suggestion.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
        X