Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair in Ware, Hertfordshire

Hi everyone

I am running a holistic craft fair in Ware, Hertfordshire on Saturday June 16.

I've had loads of interest but people are being slow at returning booking forms - is this usual???

If anyone is interested in having a stall I would love to hear from you. I'm spending good money on advertising so should have a good turnout.

Kind regards

Laura

Hi Laura,

I have had the same problem! I think it's because I didn't set a closing date and also because it seems so far in the future (mine is the 7th July)!

Next time i will set a date for clsoing booking otherwise i'm gonna end up having to chop and change my room plan at the last minute again.

Keep plugging away!
    Laura
    Beyond Beads
    Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
    www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

Hi Laura

Did they send the forms in the end & if so, how long before the event???

Thanks

Laura

Comment

I've had a couple back now! My event isn't until July that's the trouble! They are coming in in dribs and drabs still but not nearly all the people who have said they were going to send forms back have!
        Beyond Beads
        Handmade Beaded Jewellery for all occasions

[email protected]

www.beyondbeads.co.uk
        www.myspace.com/beyondbeads

Comment

It's strange isn't it! I've had people who are really excited about having a stall but haven't sent the form back. I hope your're right, and it's because the event isn't till June.

Comment

Ever the optimist i am sure it will be fine, they are probably dead set on going & deep in crafting goodies for their stall - don't worry i'm sure they'll all send them back!

What sort of stalls are you expecting?
            eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
            www.buttonberry.com
            www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
            buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

I'm calling it a Holistic Craft Fair and am expecting hand-made crafts and baked goods as well as alternative therapies and card readings etc.

My postcards and posters arrived from the printers this week and I'm really pleased with them. Am going to put a load up in local towns today so hopefully that will help. I know that seeing advertising is usually how I first know about craft fairs and I then phone people to book a stall, so hopefully others will do the same.

Laura

Comment

Working...
              X