Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Advertising

Hello All

I am finding other craft fair organsiers rather frustrating at the moment. I have had my fairs advertised since September with booking forms being released last July.

I am looking for other organisers events to attend in 2010 and trying to fill my diary up a little more, but either their are not the fairs this year that their was last year apart from the ones i already know about, or Organisers are not yet advertising those fairs.

If it is the latter of the 2 i am at a complete loss as to why this is. If anyone knows of any other fairs in Norfolk or Suffolk that are not mine (www.SparklesEvents.co.uk) or wheeler events or at the Yarmouth Marina centre as i am already at all of these, please let me know as i would love to contact the organiser about adding their fairs onto my website www.craftevents.co.uk

Regards

Katie
    Sparkles Events
    www.sparklesevents.co.uk

Craft Fair on 13 February, Connaught Hall, Attleborough

Hi all, I am holding an Arts & Crafts fair on Saturday 13th February at the Connaught Hall in Attleborough. It is in aid of my effort to run the London Marathon at the end of April in aid of Mind, the mental health charity.

Tables are £10 each, and there will be tea, coffee and snacks for sale on the day. It is from 10am till 3pm, and crafters can set up from 9am.

Please contact me on 01953 452487 or [email protected] so that I can send you a booking form.

Comment

Working...
    X