Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 April 2010 - Stallholders wanted for Crafts & Collectibles Fair, Letchworth, Herts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 April 2010 - Stallholders wanted for Crafts & Collectibles Fair, Letchworth, Herts

Dear All,

I've started posting here at the beginning of the year, advertising the fairs we are planning to run at Plinston Hall in Letchworth, starting in April.

Many of the potential stall holders indicated that they would prefer a latter date than the one originally proposed (5th of April).

Consequently we are going to hold our first fair on the 18th of April 2010, in the same hall.

As a reminder, details are as follows:
    The hall takes up to 40 traders and we plan to have up to 25 craft stalls and 15 stalls of collectibles including dolls, trade cards, stamps, coins, etc. The fair will be open to the public from 10am to 4pm. Starting time for setting up tables is 8AM.
    There will be refreshments and there is free parking available.

Charges to traders will be £25 for a 6 ft long by 2 ft wide table (£40 for a double table, 12 ft long).
    Admission charges for customers will be 70p for adults, free for children under 12 and 50p for senior citizens. And there will be family tickets at £1.20 (for two family members) and £1.70(for up to four family members).

Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,

Vicky Feher

Acordus Limited
    Reg no: 7006980

Tel: 01462 834310, 01462 731760
    0785 4438012, 0795 7136072

Letchworth Herts

Hi
    Just Inquiring About The Fair We Live In Waltham Abbey And We Sell Disney Items And Home Made Children Items Ie Aprons Bag We Also Sell Fancy Dress
    Regards Joan

Comment

Fair in Letchworth, Herts - 18 April 2010

Hi Joan,

This fair will accommodate Crafts and Collectables goods, so everything handmade, creative and aiming to be special/unique, as well as collectable items are very welcome.

I've sent you a PM.

All the best,
      Vicky

Comment

Jewellery Section Full

Hi,

Just a short note to say that we are full now for jewellery.

Will keep your details on file for the next fair in June, if still interested.

All the best.

Comment

My Bag Holder

Hello Vicky,i Have Booked A Table And I Am Looking Forward To The Fair.all The Bestfionap.s. Let Me Know Of Other Dates Please.

Comment

Hi
            Is there any spaces available?
            I make and sell handmade bags and personalised gifts (see my shop below)

Sarah
            Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silver-Birch-Crafts/127801209733##
            Folksy - www.silverbirchcrafts.folksy.com

Comment

To Fiona

Hi Fiona,

I look forward to seeing you at the fair on 18 April. Get your stock and business cards/leaflets ready.

Regards,

Vicky

Comment

To Sarah - Ilovebags

Hi Sarah,

There are still spaces available, you are welcome to join us.

I have sent you a PM.

Regards,
                Vicky

Comment

Fair in Letchworth

Hello Vicky
                  Just noticed your advert also checked Plinston Hall web site. and saw your advert. It looks good. I know the hall and it is graet place. Letchworth and Hitchin needs a good fair of this kind. Hope your fills a gap! I make nice bags and my friend is an accomplished painter. Could we jointly have a double table? What are you charges?

Are byou planing more fairs at Letchworh

Please e mail me.

Rachel

Comment

To Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your comments and interest in our fair.

You and your partner are welcome to join us at the fair. A double table (12 ft) is £40.

We are planning to run fairs at Plinston Hall periodically. The next one will be on the 6th of June 2010.

I have sent you a PM, summarising all the details.

Best wishes,

Vicky

Comment

Working...
                    X