wanted craft fairs etc in cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted craft fairs etc in cheshire

hello, i make a range of hand made natural aromatherapy products and am looking for events at which to sell them or any good markets. can anyone help me? am based in crewe, cheshire so anywhere within 50 miles or so would be great.

Re: wanted craft fairs etc in cheshire

Derian Hospice (Charity) organises a few in Lancashire. Also John from you-craft-fair.co.uk (I think) has some dates booked in Congleton.

Sometimes I find some just by looking at noticeboards or windows of local supermarkets or shops. Just a thought.

Hope this helps.

Bea
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Hi.
      We have several fairs arranged in cheshire.
      If you email me at [email protected] i will send all relevant details.
      Thanks, Mark

Comment

I am just starting out organising events in and around Stockport/Manchester!

Have a look at www.purplesnailevents.co.uk for full details.

Jan x
        www.simplyisis.co.uk

www.purplesnailevents.co.uk

Comment

This single thread has had over 1000 'views' so far, but only 3 replies. This makes me think that perhaps there are lots of crafters looking to sell their wares in the Cheshire area but with nowhere to sell them....... A gap in the market maybe??

I wonder if the 'made-it' girls would be interested??

I dont know the area well but I do know that parts of Cheshire are quite affluent........
          www.goodgirldesigns.co.uk

Comment

All 3 replies have been from event organisers.. I am just getting off the ground organising events in the area and have got my first event on the go, I am currently looking into locations for at least 3 more before christmas!

Jan x
            www.simplyisis.co.uk

Comment

Cool, I live in cheshire and would be interested in events. This post was firsted posted in 2005 (from date at top).
              Anyone with any dates please i would be very interested
              xxxx
              Sarah
              xxxxxx
              Follow me on twitter @anitemeachday

Comment

Hey i make my own bat and body products and have everything in place to start selling to the public,but like everyone else it seems there is a lack of craft fairs in cheshire/lancashire area to sell.So any event organisers in these areas please keep me posted at [email protected] if anything comes up soon.

Comment

LOL.. I hadn't noticed the original post was from so long ago! I just saw the post before mine and replied!

I am organising events in and around Stockport, Cheshire. I am currently organising one for August, and have at least 3 more planned between Sept and Dec, I am just finalising venues etc before I advertise for stallholders! Keep checking www.purplesnailevents.co.uk (Events page) for uncoming Events.

Jan x
                  www.simplyisis.co.uk

Comment

well, I live in Tameside as those of you will know from my website name which I can't yet show on here, but I live in Mossley and I'm a Modelmaker. Been in business since January this year and have tried a few different places. I've done two in Stockport. One was a regular at Broadstone Mill which sadly, on the day I went, was very quiet. The other was at the Masonic Guildhall, mentioned on here before. I thought it was well organised, though there were some problems on the day. But the facilities were very good. I've taken a stall at the Saddleworth Civic Hall in Lee Street, Uppermill 3 times now - advertised as a flea market with tables at £12. It's a regular fortnightly event in this busy town and a good feel about it. There are just 2 markets now before the summer break. But I've managed to get a stall on Ashton under Lyne Farmers market on 30th May. Tameside council advertise this as the largest farmers market in the north west. I believe they,re eager to see more crafters there though are restricted in stalls available. There is the old Stalybridge Market Hall which is run by the council which has great facilities but hardlly used. I believe one organiser might be investigating possibilities. OK, so not exactly 'Cheshire' as most people see it, but thought some of this information might help?
                    Alan Tolfrey. www.mossleymodelmaker.com

Comment

I too live in Tameside but have struggled to find any craft fairs around this area. I would be grateful for any details that you could pass on regarding the Saddleworth or Stalybridge events. I attended Broadstone Mill on the same day that you did Alan and I tried again the following month but it was still very quiet. The organiser is going to advertise in some of the local newspapers so I am going to give it one more go... third time lucky?
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lazy-D...y/165543611465

Comment

I'm also in tameside and have been thinking about organising my own fair for some time. My 'proper job' is sales along with advertising/marketing and I organise our own stands at big fairs at the NEC so I'm well used to the logistics of it all. I'm just in the middle of investigating the best area/venue to have a show so I'll put the details on here when I have them. I've done that many fairs recently, some good, some bad so hopefully I'll be able to put my ideas from a crafters point of view into practice

Comment

That sounds really good Marieh, I would be really interested and if there is anything that I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lazy-D...y/165543611465

Comment

stalls still available in Stockport on Saturday 21st August! see www.purplesnailevents.co.uk for full details!

Jan x
                            www.simplyisis.co.uk

Comment

i I`m organising an event in Heswall Wirral this Saturday if you`re interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X