Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fairs in Medway area of Kent?

Hi all.
    Im new here and to craft fairs. Im looking to sell some of my cushions and homeware at local craft fairs but I've been a bit stumped when trying to find any in the Medway area.
    Ive seen a few people on here have aksed about setting some up a while ago but did anything come of them? Is there any out there?
    Im in Sittingbourne and am able to travel so if anyone knows of any in the general area I would love to hear from you.
    Many Thanks
    Briony

****ens World at Chatham Maritime is a good place to start, I believe they are going to hold fairly regular fairs next year. Some do well there, some don't. I like it cause i'm there all day, you get coach parties turn up and you get the locals, doing their shopping at the shopping centre that is there. PM me if you want a contact name etc. It's a good price for the whole day.

Comment

Hi Briony
      There is a Christmas Fair at Sevenoaks on Mon 14th at the White Swann pub, priced £20. Its on from 6 - 10pm. I read about it on this forum, so if you are interested, it may be better to go back to yesterdays posting and have a look, although I can pass the details on if you want to pm me
      www.glowbiles.com. Real Glow-In-The-Dark decorations

Comment

Working...
      X