Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft fairs in Midlands? Anyone interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in Midlands? Anyone interested?

Hi,
    Just really putting out feelers as to whether there is any crafters in the midlands, esp Coventry/Leamington area, who are interested in taking part in a craft fair?

I have been attending fairs for over a year and will be attending The Royal Show at Stoneleigh Park this year, along with Stratford Waterside Bank holiday market in August, and the Warwick Folk Festival.
    I am now considering running one in this area as they always seem to be everywhere but the midlands area or very expensive to attend.

Considering the Methodist Central Hall in Coventry City centre for perhaps a christmas fair, as its location is perfect for town shoppers etc.

Would be happy to hear from anyone interested or any ideas for where to hold the fair etc?

Thanks,
    Laura

I'd be interested in a table in the Midlands. Katian Krafts also mught be , but she'll spot your thread and reply herself, I expect!

I'm a card maker and I also make one-off beach/ tote bags: no two the same!

My daughter makes bookmarks and cards - we would share a table if one was available. Trouble is she'd want to share any of my profit too!
    Primmers
    www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

West Midlands...craft fair..

Thanks for letting me know, I am just gathering interest at the mo, and will be looking further into the planning involved and location etc in about July/August...so will keep this thread updated...thanks!

Comment

OK. You could PM me as well - pleeeeease- I have an awful memory...
        Primmers
        www.ExquisiteCards.etsy.com

Comment

I might be interested in being a shopper at a crafts fair in the midlands... I don't sell my crafts just do the quilling as a hobby... Would be on the look out for Birthday/Christmas presents so if you make sure there are some possible things for that on the stalls that would be good.
          View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Yes I would be! Sorry, haven't had access since yesterday AM so only just read this
            Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Thanks!

Great to hear some replies..I will continue to let you know if and when I do a fair this year...sounds hopeful though with these reponses! thanks alot.

Comment

We may be interested in this fair, we live in leicestershire so not too far for us
                Maz

Preserving yesterdays memories for Tomorrow at www.willow-crafts.com

Comment

interested

Id be interested live in Coventry. PM me if you sort anything out. I make handmade cards.
                  Kirsty

Comment

Hi there

I would be interested in craft events in the Midlands, it is not that far for me to travel!
                    Lucinda x

Comment

Originally posted by purplerhian View Post
                      Hi there

I would be interested in craft events in the Midlands, it is not that far for me to travel!

Love your chain mail work - something I keep meaning to try out when I get some spare time.

Do you make your own rings for them?
                      Debbie
                      www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

New Information on Craft fair

Hey everyone, thanks for letting me know your interest.

I have just found out the Coventry City council are organising city centre market style stalls from end of Nov up until Christmas (like the bath markets). The stalls will be in the main shopping area/precinct, where as my craft fair location would be the next street/area along.

Not really sure what to do..as I could just hold my own market stall with them, but I really wanted create an opportunity for local crafters to have a stall too! mmm...difficult decision.

So either just have to go for it at the same time, or organise it for mid november..Although do people really start christmas shopping then? I think that it would be busier in December...

Let me know your thoughts..

Comment

Think mid november would be fine for a craft fair. Have found in the past that some of the December ones are a bit late for people!

I may be interested too, I make americana style wooden decorations, plaques etc. At the moment xmas craft fairs are dependant on getting life up and runnng again after just moving.

Heidi
                          Heidi
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/2919135...7621334751669/
                          https://www.coriandr.com/shop?seller_id=886

Comment

Hiya,

I'm very new to the craft fairs but would be interested. Please keep me posted with information. I live in Wolverhampton.

Thanks Kim
                            www.kimmsmith.etsy.com

www.facebook.com/kimsmithcharmbracelets

Comment

Craft Fair - Midlands

Yes I am definitely interested. Please keep in touch.
                              Originally posted by silvercatdesign View Post
                              Hi,
                              Just really putting out feelers as to whether there is any crafters in the midlands, esp Coventry/Leamington area, who are interested in taking part in a craft fair?

I have been attending fairs for over a year and will be attending The Royal Show at Stoneleigh Park this year, along with Stratford Waterside Bank holiday market in August, and the Warwick Folk Festival.
                              I am now considering running one in this area as they always seem to be everywhere but the midlands area or very expensive to attend.

Considering the Methodist Central Hall in Coventry City centre for perhaps a christmas fair, as its location is perfect for town shoppers etc.

Would be happy to hear from anyone interested or any ideas for where to hold the fair etc?

Thanks,
                              Laura

Comment

Working...
                              X