Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The launch of Blackstar Events

Hi All,

After several other threads that have been started by me in relation to a valentines/mothersday fayre I am pleased to announce that Blackstar Events will be going live as of tomorrow.

I will be booking Eastwood Hall for the 7th February for above said fayre and should have some costs for tables by close of play Tuesday 1st December as I need to speak with Trent FM tomorrow about radio advertising, the council for road signage and the evening post for advertising.
    Once I have this I can give you the price for the tables and see how many we have available.

There has been alot of interest in the fayre and I thank you all for being so patient but I want to ensure that you guys benefit from this event and need to make sure that we have the advertising in place to get the people through the door.

In reference to the company I am looking to do the following fayres in 2010 so your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

January 2010- provisional date of the 3rd January- New Year/New you fayre.
    This will be held with image and style consultants, lots of nail and hair consultants and people who will be there to discuss becoming a consultant with companies such as The Bodyshop/Usbourne Books/Phoenix Cards etc

February 2010- 7th February, Valentines/Mothersday fayre- Range of gifts, flower and perfume companies as well as pamper people to lavish some time on your mums.

May 2010- Wedding fayre.
    Looking to get a dress company involved and stage catwalks with dresses,suits and jewellery. Holiday companies, dj's, cake companies etc.

August 2010- summer Fayre

Details to be confirmed

October 2010- Ladies Pamper Evening

Details to be confirmed

December 2010- Xmas Fayre

If anyone has any ideas about suitable venues or is interested then please let me know.

Laura
    www.lauraproctor.mymiglio.com
    www.blackstar-events.webs.com

Which part of the country would these be located please, Selina

Comment

Hi Selina,

We will initially be covering the Nottingham and Derbyshire area, however we would look to expand into other areas in late 2010 early 2011

Thanks
      Laura

Originally posted by Selina View Post
      Which part of the country would these be located please, Selina
      www.lauraproctor.mymiglio.com
      www.blackstar-events.webs.com

Comment

Its east midlands, and eastwood hall is nottingham.
        Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

craft Fair

Originally posted by amazeddesigns View Post
          Hi All,

After several other threads that have been started by me in relation to a valentines/mothersday fayre I am pleased to announce that Blackstar Events will be going live as of tomorrow.

I will be booking Eastwood Hall for the 7th February for above said fayre and should have some costs for tables by close of play Tuesday 1st December as I need to speak with Trent FM tomorrow about radio advertising, the council for road signage and the evening post for advertising.
          Once I have this I can give you the price for the tables and see how many we have available.

There has been alot of interest in the fayre and I thank you all for being so patient but I want to ensure that you guys benefit from this event and need to make sure that we have the advertising in place to get the people through the door.

In reference to the company I am looking to do the following fayres in 2010 so your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

January 2010- provisional date of the 3rd January- New Year/New you fayre.
          This will be held with image and style consultants, lots of nail and hair consultants and people who will be there to discuss becoming a consultant with companies such as The Bodyshop/Usbourne Books/Phoenix Cards etc

February 2010- 7th February, Valentines/Mothersday fayre- Range of gifts, flower and perfume companies as well as pamper people to lavish some time on your mums.

May 2010- Wedding fayre.
          Looking to get a dress company involved and stage catwalks with dresses,suits and jewellery. Holiday companies, dj's, cake companies etc.

August 2010- summer Fayre

Details to be confirmed

October 2010- Ladies Pamper Evening

Details to be confirmed

December 2010- Xmas Fayre

If anyone has any ideas about suitable venues or is interested then please let me know.

Laura
          Hi Laura

Good luck for tomorrow and the web site looks brill

Have PM you with our details.

Shaz

Comment

too far for me but good luck anyway
            Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
            X