X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JKS
    replied
    Originally posted by sherrielinda View Post
    Hi all, well I did my 3rd fair at Alton yeserday and still covered table & float and made some money on top about 1/2 of what I did on the last one, so I was pleased. The venue was fine but the weather in the afternoon / evening was awful. It was supposed to run from 3pm until 9pm but the poor people in their gazebos outside packed up and left early as the rain was coming through and getting on their stock. The others who were inside stayed a bit later but mostly we packed up about 7 to 7.30 pm. How do you do at an evening fair and do you actually do any, not talking about pamper evenings though ???. Anyway that's me finished now until next year, glad I did the 3 it made some money & at least I know my things do sell. Good luck to the lovely peeps on here for all their up and coming fairs and my fingers are crossed for anyone doing a fair today as the weather here is appalling, no joking. Bye for now, Linda xxx
    Well done Linda - a great shame about the weather. Can't imagine how horrible it must be trying to sell outside. My first was an evening one, and so is my next - so it will be interesting to see how it does.

Jill

Leave a comment:

• sherrielinda
    started a topic Craft fair at Alton yesterday

Craft fair at Alton yesterday

Hi all, well I did my 3rd fair at Alton yeserday and still covered table & float and made some money on top about 1/2 of what I did on the last one, so I was pleased. The venue was fine but the weather in the afternoon / evening was awful. It was supposed to run from 3pm until 9pm but the poor people in their gazebos outside packed up and left early as the rain was coming through and getting on their stock. The others who were inside stayed a bit later but mostly we packed up about 7 to 7.30 pm. How do you do at an evening fair and do you actually do any, not talking about pamper evenings though ???. Anyway that's me finished now until next year, glad I did the 3 it made some money & at least I know my things do sell. Good luck to the lovely peeps on here for all their up and coming fairs and my fingers are crossed for anyone doing a fair today as the weather here is appalling, no joking. Bye for now, Linda xxx
Working...
X